2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can care about whatever they want to.

He has published something a lot of people don't like, for legitimate reasons.

It isn't his private life if he is publishing it himself. He has literally put it in the public domain.

Fair point it is published
But it is a picture
Evertonians are putting their own narrative to it, and some chastising because they have an issue with the disparity in lifestyle, and whether he deserves it.
That's wrong
Care about what you like, I say people shouldn't care about that picture.

I still don’t get your point tho mate.

Of course he can buy / do what he wants. Nobody is saying he can’t.

But there is nothing wrong with people being turned off by him being a poser either.

He plays for the club that we all support and the majority of fans would rather players for our clubs were down to earth fellas rather than posers

Fair enough, my OP wasn't a downer on you or that opinion, just don't agree that a whole bunch of blues are kicking off over a picture of a non-Everton supporting player, who has been poor on the pitch, publicising his own life how he wants to, that is nothing to do with Football or Everton.
Let the lad live.
Let that lad be happy living his best life,
Then when he comes back on the pitch - boo the little cretin for being garbage until he gets better.
:p

Fair point it is published
But it is a picture
Evertonians are putting their own narrative to it, and some chastising because they have an issue with the disparity in lifestyle, and whether he deserves it.
That's wrong
Care about what you like, I say people shouldn't care about that picture.

Why is it wrong?

People are commenting on a picture, on the platform that he himself published it on.

He wants people to care. He wants likes. He wants comments.

I still don’t get your point tho mate.

Of course he can buy / do what he wants. Nobody is saying he can’t.

But there is nothing wrong with people being turned off by him being a poser either.

He plays for the club that we all support and the majority of fans would rather players for our clubs were down to earth fellas rather than posers

Rather we have good players who are winners regardless of how much of a poser they appear on their own social media.

Some blues still associate importance on a player if they feel they are relatable. I justwant them to be good players and play well and give 100% regardless of their private lives (within reason).

Why is it wrong?

People are commenting on a picture, on the platform that he himself published it on.

Genuinely don't get this
Not suggsting people can't comment.
IMO don't agree with Evertonians looking at that picture, putting their own narrative to whether he should post it, or deserves to be showing what is on it
Think that is wrong.
Could be injured all year, add nothing to the team, post an even more poser photo, it is up to him, and how any Evertonian can then chastise him for that is beyond me.
Maybe I just don't understand that hating.

Rather we have good players who are winners regardless of how much of a poser they appear on their own social media.

Some blues still associate importance on a player if they feel they are relatable. I justwant them to be good players and play well and give 100% regardless of their private lives (within reason).

Yeah I get your point.

But Iwobi is a useless footballer AND a poser!

if you’re going to be useless on the pitch you could at least be sound about it:D

zGHQb4O.gif

No mate.

What is boring tho is people throwing the ‘racist’ shout out every 2 seconds.

This has nothing to do with racism. If it was Gylfi or Tom Davies putting this up they would get just as much abuse

No they wouldn't. Davies gets hero-worshipped by idiots purely because of his taste, no one calls him an out of touch idiot rubbing his wealth in people's face.

If you're gonna slate Iwobi make it because of football reasons.

No they wouldn't. Davies gets hero-worshipped by idiots purely because of his taste, no one calls him an out of touch idiot rubbing his wealth in people's face.

If you're gonna slate Iwobi make it because of football reasons.

Absolute tosh. Davies got it as did calvert lewin about stuff they were doing.
Stop making crap up because it makes you look like you are fighting the racism cause.

Why is it wrong?

I think he must be a bit thick really, I'm not bothered personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.