Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s a good enough defender. And to be told he isn’t good enough by one of the best managers in the world. And he will be forced to go backwards, whoever he joins.

Will be a smack in the face, for him, I’m not sure he’s got the “town halls” to recover
He's exactly like Phil Jones in the respect that he was considered the next big thing and hasn't delivered. Arsenal or West Ham written all over this. Move on.

I mean Sancho's record there is ridiculous compared to Pulisic isnt it...

Shows how Pulisic was so overrated compared to someone like Sancho.

Hes a very lucky boy to have Lampard put his faith in youth. If he joined Everton he'd have probably been struggling as a £60mil odd signing.

Pulsic is excellent mate, been really impressed him, top quality.

i do like the boy! I’m especially if we can get off to a 4-3-3 and get him, Richy, and keano the midfield to allow them to be creative. Gbamin (if he comes healthy) sitting deep, Gomes, and a another CM would Allow us all the attacking. Digne and a decent RB pushing forward. We would look great imo

Rich, Kean/DCL and Lozano sounds like a naughty front 3, tbf.

All quiet today? will things pick up next week - does Carlo have a zoom meeting with the Board Monday as rumoured? When is Carlo taking his break? (Koeman would have left 6 weeks ago). Carlo says he lives by the beach so why take a break - I guess he wants to be focused. EFC as usual (now) tight-lipped about rumours....

I have to confess the transfer window is much more exciting than project restart was. At least we aren't the most boring team in the transfer business!

All quiet today? will things pick up next week - does Carlo have a zoom meeting with the Board Monday as rumoured? When is Carlo taking his break? (Koeman would have left 6 weeks ago). Carlo says he lives by the beach so why take a break - I guess he wants to be focused. EFC as usual (now) tight-lipped about rumours....

I have to confess the transfer window is much more exciting than project restart was. At least we aren't the most boring team in the transfer business!

Check the Gabriel thread :)

@ForeverBlue92

Gabriel + Allan + Everton / Richarlison + Bernard

= Brazilton?

Status
Not open for further replies.