Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing in Gabriel and selling Keane would be good business, those fretting that a large chunk of our budget would be spent on him, if we were to sell Keane for similar money it then wouldn’t be from our transfer budget. I’m sure one of the promoted or bottom half teams would pay for Keane due to his prem experience.

Haha I know what you're saying but essentially it doesnt really matter why or how they dont deal with it, the fact is that both of them have a tendency to be bothered by a simple hoof up the pitch.

Like i said tho i do really rate Mina, and Keane in a deep defensive line has his value to.

Yeah that's true and in the low block Keane is as good as anyone but being asked to play further up the pitch, the lad just can't hack it. We both know that to get to where we want to be we have to play further up the pitch as a team.

No we need way more than 2 central midfielders but that must be the place to start .

I think we'd be fine with 1 if we can't offload any more, but if we can offload delph, maybe even siggurdsson too then we'd definitely need another. But we could play 4-4-2 fine with gomes and allan for example. I think players like gomes, siggurdsson and davies can all more than hold their own if they're in a midfield 3 as well if we wanted to play 4-3-3.

We've got to treat the season without thinking Gbamin will be injured all season too. So at the worst we could get away with one, but a lot of fans have got to a point of no return with some of our players, rightfully so and they'll never want any near the team. Won't all be done this season.

Getting this lad in would be great business, covering the majority of the fee by moving Michael Keane on in the process would be excellent business.

We should be open to selling both Keane and Mina imo, I prefer Mina to Keane but he is too injury prone to rely on and Keane is more likely to attract offers.

I love how the media have turned Gabriel into the best young CB in the world and in his way to being the best ever, now Utd are interested.
When for the previous 4 months, he’s been a promising CB, who’s had a decent season in France.

Let’s hope it’s like the Mina situation 2yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.