2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked bright and this was understated by Jamie Carragher intentionally as he wanted to pander to the consensus that Kean is no good or a bad boy. The times we got the ball near him the defenders were frightened of his turns, lucky bobbles, skilful feints, physique and pace. It was also 1 up front this time. £25m might looks cheap as hell in a season or two.

Not the bests of seasons esp given the minor indiscretions and apparent lack of fitness. But you would be a fool to argue he doesn't have talent shown enough glimpses for me to suggest that hes got the makings of a goodforward. No idea why people are criticising him, richy and DCL. The have being feeding on scraps all season and desperately need some service from the midfield.

Kean needs to improve, he has all the ability but needs that end product to make him a decent player...

Time is on his side & maybe a loan to another premiership club is the answer where he can get more game time to develop his finishing & confidence...

Had you heard of him before we were linked?

I dont care who he was and what he'd done.

He played for Everton this season and Brands paid a lot of cash for him.

He was clueless. Terrible link up play, rubbish mobility, couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo.

Utter gash.

Get shut.

How anyone justifies supporting this signing or still believes in him is utterly bewildering.

I dont care who he was and what he'd done.

He played for Everton this season and Brands paid a lot of cash for him.

He was clueless. Terrible link up play, rubbish mobility, couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo.

Utter gash.

Get shut.

How anyone justifies supporting this signing or still believes in him is utterly bewildering.
I mean... he's still barely 20 years old Dave. Lay up a bit?

I know you hate Brands with a burning passion, so you're not going to like Kean for that reason alone, but you do realise that you're the only one here utterly writing him off after a handful of appearances in his first season yeah? You're being daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.