Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does it become acceptable to be annoyed that we've not seen any concrete moves made yet?

Hoping we'll have one or two in nice and early

everton are Reportedly prepared to poise , to monitor zaha and have already started considering , having a conversation regarding the possible option of preparing to Discuss the option of bidding for zaha for 80m
File under "Sources believe that ..."

I’m not sure that’s true mate.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-transfer-request-at-crystal-palace-xrc3h3gtd

That one is by Paul Joyce

I mean were not just talking about some twitter roumor. It was publicised by every major news outlet in the UK.

What’s this mean then? Something else to worry about?

It means that we made losses in a total year is equivalent to what the rs would have made in just over 13 weeks of lockdown.

Liquidity is key to making quick moves in the transfer target. These loans require paying back so the billionaire accountant may well have to balance the books.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-transfer-request-at-crystal-palace-xrc3h3gtd

That one is by Paul Joyce

I mean were not just talking about some twitter roumor. It was publicised by every major news outlet in the UK.
What I meant was that he didn’t demand a transfer just so he could join Everton. He wanted to get away and certainly if Everton had come close to Palace’s asking price he may have joined them. Equally with another club if they had. Wasn’t intending to call you untruthful. No offence meant.

What I meant was that he didn’t demand a transfer just so he could join Everton. He wanted to get away and certainly if Everton had come close to Palace’s asking price he may have joined them. Equally with another club if they had. Wasn’t intending to call you untruthful. No offence meant.

Hes worth more to Palace than any other club.

His value will undoubtedly have fallen since last summer too. Hes a year older and had an average enough season.

I can't see many obvious clubs who will be in for him for him at the price Palace will want. They have essentially priced him out of the market.

Zaha is similar to the siguardisson deal. Similar age, already failed at a bigger club. I wanted him last summer but not now. He’s had a distinctly average year, but maybe that’s because he didn’t get his move. I’d rather we focus on younger talented players, with their best years ahead of them. Sarr for example.

Oh, no mate no offence taken at all lol. I get what you mean now. Just put that down to crossed wires is all.

Personally I think this is just lazy journalism, rehashing old transfers that never happened last summer.

I think for what zaha offers as a player (I do think he's a very good player), how important he is to your club, his age, his wages and the length he still has on his contract means he ain't going anywhere. Especially this summer if corvid-19 has had the impact on clubs finances that people reckon it has.

Zaha is similar to the siguardisson deal. Similar age, already failed at a bigger club. I wanted him last summer but not now. He’s had a distinctly average year, but maybe that’s because he didn’t get his move. I’d rather we focus on younger talented players, with their best years ahead of them. Sarr for example.

I'm all for Sarr but think he will be more expensive.

The thing is all these "Younger, cheaper, options from abroad" typically tend to have names like Gbamin, Vlasic, Klassen, and Funes Mori.

They're all massively cack!

They all need "time to settle" and "at least four years before we can even begin to judge their impact".

Status
Not open for further replies.