2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont blame him , its up to the club to move upwards or the likes of him and Rom in the passed will always move on to better things and a big pay packet and a chance to win something, while they are still young enough to earn it.
Good job he has said he will stay for 12 months more , if carlo wasn't here i think he would be gone this window.
Club is a shambles has been for years, will take years to turn around as well.
If he goes good luck to him .

I think we should right by him if Barca come in to be honest. Anything north of £70m and we should be frandely.

Good players want to play with other good players. Imagine how he feels when the match is about to kick off, he looks around and sees Tom Davies.

Richarlison has a reputation in the media for going down easily.
1595961199701.png

Well he certainly has plenty of ambition, I hope the clubs who come in for him think he is as good as he thinks he is. Five goals for Watford in thirty odd games and twenty six for us in seventy odd games, I’d say he has played plenty of games for us where he hasn’t been in the game. If we get what plenty of fans think we will get I’d be very surprised.but made up as long as it is spent on a good replacement.

one more season, if he stays, the next season we sell him and retire his squad number.

Status
Not open for further replies.