Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spelling of the word, buy, bye and by and it being used in the right context is proving a real struggle on the forum right now.

Are you pleased with yourself @Tommy wato ? You and your Marcel Brands thread has caused untold damage.

buy the way no one is going to bye this grammar Nazi routine... take a by and put the OED away, live without rulez, man!!!;)lol

It’s such a difficult window this for the club. I’d say the hardest window the club has ever faced, due to the amount of pure unadulterated garbage we have which is going to be difficult to shift, as well as the types of players we actually could attract.

I honestly don’t think have Ancelotti at the helm is going to matter one iota with regards to new signings. The better players will still be turned on by European football and how much money they will be paid. Joining 12th placed Everton isn’t really that much of a pull, we are now further behind than we have been for years.

So does he go for steady and proven players not wanted at CL clubs any more or invest heavily in youth?

Either way, we are highly unlikely to be bridging the gap between us and the European places any time soon IMO.
Youth with one or two generals like Allan

Yes let's get back to a moyes type squad, we won so many trophies then...o_O
Back then we were just 1 or 2 quality players away from being able to compete in the top 4. We had a solid backline and midfield, we just lacked a top tier striker and RB to push us on. I reckon Moyes teams from 06-09 would've finished top 4 this year easy. But as mentioned here recently the quality in the league has dropped over the last few years compared to say 2008.

Phil Bardsley.

I can only p
I’d like Zaha if we manage to send a load of our crap Palace’s way in return.

It depends how much they are asking for him, if it's still £60m then I think it's too much, but if it was more like £40m and we said, well instead of the £40m we will give you, Tosun, Bolasie and £15m, they would get attacking players that they need plus some cash

Status
Not open for further replies.