2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years left on contract so his value, if there is any left, drops dramatically after next season. Now is prime time to show him the door.

Two years left on contract so his value, if there is any left, drops dramatically after next season. Now is prime time to show him the door.

Ideal solution is a 2 year loan with a club taking on his wages until his contract expires like Rangers have done with Defoe from Bournemouth.

Cant see us selling him.

Not for the first time Sigurdsson has brought very little to the table during a game. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that we'll be stuck with him for at least another season.

Best case scenario is someone like Leeds taking him for £15m and us paying about half his wages.

Horrible transfer.

Best case scenario is someone like Leeds taking him for £15m and us paying about half his wages.

Horrible transfer.

Problem with that is you don’t carry on paying wages when you sell a player. So we’d be lucky to get £5 million

I’d sell him for £3m if it means his wages are off the books. He put in performances where he looked like he had rigor mortis.

I’m sorry but the very least you should do is try and to run, anything short of effort then you need to be shown the door.

the lack of effort would apply to any football club not just Everton so we would have a real challenge to bounce him

Problem with that is you don’t carry on paying wages when you sell a player. So we’d be lucky to get £5 million

It does happen though , doesn’t it?

If you sell a player on £100k a week, and the buying club will only pay £50k , a deal can be put in place where you pay the £50k

I’m sure United we’re paying Rooney to play for us

It does happen though , doesn’t it?

If you sell a player on £100k a week, and the buying club will only pay £50k , a deal can be put in place where you pay the £50k

I’m sure United we’re paying Rooney to play for us

I think it would be a pay off to leave. Which is quite possible I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.