Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd chance kean next season. We wont pull a big name front man yet no point in being in a 10 goal season man. So go with kean and play roulette on him hitting it big time. Only 10 months ago we had signed one of the most promising forwards in world football. His first season was poor without being shameful. He supposedly had big strengths own of which is strength with his team mates all commenting he is by far strongest in club. If he gets a run of games and coaches by carlo in betting on him.

Spend money on midfield.

I'd chance kean next season. We wont pull a big name front man yet no point in being in a 10 goal season man. So go with kean and play roulette on him hitting it big time. Only 10 months ago we had signed one of the most promising forwards in world football. His first season was poor without being shameful. He supposedly had big strengths own of which is strength with his team mates all commenting he is by far strongest in club. If he gets a run of games and coaches by carlo in betting on him.

Spend money on midfield.

I would force Kean and Gordon to live together this summer and have him follow Gordon's fitness routine. Get that boy in better shape and see what he does. I guess Davies and Iwobi can go along too...

i'd have Romero all day if it meant getting rid of that clown we have in goal now.
the_joker_cesar_romero.jpg

I'd take Cesar Romero in full Joker outfit rather than the Tyneside T-Rex...

Sell:
Keane (25 million)
Iwobi (15 million)
Bernard (10 million)
Total = 50 million

Buy:
Grealish (75 million)
Sarr (50 million)
Allan (30 million)
Hojbjerg (20 million)
Thiago Silva (free)
Total = 175 million

Net Spend = 125 million covered by new stadium sponsorship money.

We end up with an absolutely wicked team with an extremely talented, attacking and youthful front four that is only going to increase in value, along with a strong midfield and a good defence.

Richarlison DCL​

Grealish
Sarr​

Allan. Hojbjerg

Digne. Holgate. Silva. Coleman

Pickford​

Grealish could move central and Richarlison could go to the left if we switched to 4-5-1. That would be a hell of an attack!

I know this is fantasy football, but our de facto owner is wealthier than Roman Abramovich and this level of expenditure is pocket money to him and his array of billion dollar revenue businesses, and we will be due a sponsor for our new stadium so.....

People talking about us signing Kanchelskis for 5.5 million in 1995, well a 70 million pound young Grealish is the modern day equivalent.

It's time to go for it, rather than defining ourselves as a bunch of losers with this 'Everton That' complex.

Sell:
Keane (25 million)
Iwobi (15 million)
Bernard (10 million)
Total = 50 million

Buy:
Grealish (75 million)
Sarr (50 million)
Allan (30 million)
Hojbjerg (20 million)
Thiago Silva (free)
Total = 175 million

Net Spend = 125 million covered by new stadium sponsorship money.

We end up with an absolutely wicked team with an extremely talented, attacking and youthful front four that is only going to increase in value, along with a strong midfield and a good defence.

Richarlison DCL​

Grealish
Sarr​

Allan. Hojbjerg

Digne. Holgate. Silva. Coleman

Pickford​

Grealish could move central and Richarlison could go to the left if we switched to 4-5-1. That would be a hell of an attack!

I know this is fantasy football, but our de facto owner is wealthier than Roman Abramovich and this level of expenditure is pocket money to him and his array of billion dollar revenue businesses, and we will be due a sponsor for our new stadium so.....

People talking about us signing Kanchelskis for 5.5 million in 1995, well a 70 million pound young Grealish is the modern day equivalent.

It's time to go for it, rather than defining ourselves as a bunch of losers with this 'Everton That' complex.
tumblr_n5zopd3ruH1s8ln91o1_400.gif

Ancelotti needs to be backed properly. It needs to be 120 million pound of quality rather than 60 million pound worth of dross, otherwise the 'Everton That' loser complex will just continue furthermore.

It would be a strong investment in quality. Much better value for money than paying 58 million for Iwobi, Gbamin and Delph last summer.

If your saying we could spend 58m better, than I totally agree.

But if your saying spend 75m on Grealish, as good as he potentially could be, its gonna have to be a no.

All your signings look the part, but I cant see us spending 125m.

Status
Not open for further replies.