New Everton Stadium Discussion

I've said previous that I joined GOT from The Everton Forum because on TEF the posters kept on saying this guy Esk from GOT was the real McCoy as an ITK.
So I joined here, then he removed himself but I'd decided he was poo anyway.
(Sorry for the use of all the capitals)
He was spot on like.

Called Witsel well before everybody else, Mata also. Even told everybody Emery would take the managers job before the club even knew.

We were truly blessed to have such a font of knowledge in our ranks.

This forums loss is Twitters gain.

But thankfully his role as a wham chatting ferret has been filled over the years.

He was spot on like.

Called Witsel well before everybody else, Mata also. Even told everybody Emery would take the managers job before the club even knew.

We were truly blessed to have such a font of knowledge in our ranks.

This forums loss is Twitters gain.

But thankfully his role as a wham chatting ferret has been filled over the years.
No need for that comment about the Esk Goat, and no need to have a pop at other posters when you chat as much wham as anybody else !

Not so sure about that. Infrastructure/academy spends are not considered at all when it comes to FFP. (Unless the rules have changed)

Stadium costs aren't included for FFP but that is only when they are capitalized in the accounts. For that to happen in the next set of accounts we would need to have gained planning permission before our end of year which is the 30th of June.

The good thing is that because of the Coronavirus pandemic UEFA have rolled the next two FFP periods in to one. So we don't need to meet the three year accumulated loss limit of £105 million next season.

However, we would be taking a massive gamble if we went big in the next window relying on the £40 million+ current Stadium spending offsetting our spend without planning permission being granted.

It might help if a friendly mod could add Esk to the swear filter and automatically replace Esk with Thames ?

It'd confuse the hell out of everyone, but it'd likely save from grief.

If, at the same time, they used the swear filter to change Mersey to Irwell, then the confusion would be unrivalled