2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trys to hard in my opinion. Instead of doing the simple things right. I don't think anyone knows his best position. I think a season on loan , then re-evaluate. But on present form I can't see him being anything more than a squad player next season.
He certainly does try things he shouldn't like trying to dribble past a player only to lose possession but other young players are forgiven for making mistakes but apparently not Tom Davies.

He certainly is the scapegoat for everything on here but thankfully nobody pays any attention to GOT .
The manager seems to like and trust him and in my opinion that says a lot.

Someone has just messaged to say that an unknown Echo journalist writes erotic fan-fics in the style of Roy of the Rovers about a long haired skateboarding supermidfielder named Dave Thomies. The stories are far too explicit to paste in here.

Make of that what you will.

He certainly does try things he shouldn't like trying to dribble past a player only to lose possession but other young players are forgiven for making mistakes but apparently not Tom Davies.

He certainly is the scapegoat for everything on here but thankfully nobody pays any attention to GOT .
The manager seems to like and trust him and in my opinion that says a lot.
That's because he does it all the time

desperate for a loan once we get healthy in the midfield. Hopefully he heads off to the Bundesliga or Ligue 1, hits the gym hard this summer instead of the runway, and puts the work in thats needed to be a week in week out starter for us. Rooting for you Tommy

I don't understand why Neville got slack at CDM

i miss having an aggressive CDM

Thinks back to the Wigan quarter final at Goodison.

1595337151664.png

It is hard to know who Southampton may want in part exchange for Hogberg … and we could accept losing.
I feel CA likes Tom Davies, he has played him a lot, even more since the restart.
I would not be surpised if it was Walcott.

It is hard to know who Southampton may want in part exchange for Hogberg … and we could accept losing.
I feel CA likes Tom Davies, he has played him a lot, even more since the restart.

All other options are injured or sold.

has not had much choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.