Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except mine was helping someone, and yours wasn't funny :)

Makes no sense. Clearly I have to help you out here. Irony of you claiming my post not being funny with a cliche response which was mildly amusing at best. And that's being generous.

I wasn't intending to be funny. More sardonic. Let's be honest with ourselves he if in 2020, grown men can't accept responsibility for their own shortcomings (buying clothing online) then theres little hope. Revisit some of the posts and you'll see folk finger pointing at the club for having an extra layer of checkout or whatever. In these times if that is the limit of what concerns people then it's a sad day.

Lads turned up this morning.

I quite like it tbf but he’s lucky I was leathered when I ordered him it. £80 with delivery, badges and Richarlison 7 on the back.

£80!!

Thats.... *googles the currency convertor...

$143 for a football shirt

:Blink: Wtf

I remember back when we had a partnership with JJB, the year we finished 4th home shirts were £20 for kids, £30 for adults and the streets were blue.

The training shirts are half the price and imho much nicer!

I agree. Not a fan of the stuff so far but those training tops look good!

Makes no sense. Clearly I have to help you out here. Irony of you claiming my post not being funny with a cliche response which was mildly amusing at best. And that's being generous.

I wasn't intending to be funny. More sardonic. Let's be honest with ourselves he if in 2020, grown men can't accept responsibility for their own shortcomings (buying clothing online) then theres little hope. Revisit some of the posts and you'll see folk finger pointing at the club for having an extra layer of checkout or whatever. In these times if that is the limit of what concerns people then it's a sad day.
Except this is a thread about the New kit so not really the place for anything more serious. I’ve re-ordered the kit and there are two extra pages of checkout than on an ordinary clothes site. It’s just a bit odd but no reason for anyone to fall out

I ordered for my two lads (8 and 4) when I was bevvied haha, £145 gutted the next day when I suddenly remembered lol

Richarlison 7 and Digne 12, I'll be FEEWWWMIN if they change numbers

Mine hasn't turned up yet though
Richarlison to join Barca and we’l resign niasse and he’l get the number 7 shirt , where as Pistone is set for a return wanting the number 12 shirt

I remember back when we had a partnership with JJB, the year we finished 4th home shirts were £20 for kids, £30 for adults and the streets were blue.

The training shirts are half the price and imho much nicer!

Christ I remember when you could buy things for cash and get discount for using it, if you paid in full !

Lads turned up this morning.

I quite like it tbf but he’s lucky I was leathered when I ordered him it. £80 with delivery, badges and Richarlison 7 on the back.

£80!!
Mad isn't it.

Everton One weren't doing any printing yesterday when I went so it saved me £25 quid or so on my lads

Sorry if this is wrong thread i can't find a 'store one,

my little cousin has aspergers and is finding it hard due to lockdown rules
i know there are places 'autism friendly times' with lockdown i see in some stores
but i can't seem to find if the Everton one does it, he will have a tantrum if take
now 'normal times' with queing etc, anyone know? :} .. he would just leave the store

Got my shirt and jacket that ordered delivered on Friday afternoon, but having to return them as ordered size L, my usual size, then find out they are smaller made. Could they not have put somewhere they were smaller made and prob best order the next size up instead? Also got told you cant exchange them for different size and have to return them and get a refund and re-order the size you need. Costs a fortune for delivery as well to return, re-order etc, as you have to pay for the original delivery charge, the return delivery charges, then when you re-order, so an extra £15 on top for postage charges just to get the right size!!

Sorry if this is wrong thread i can't find a 'store one,

my little cousin has aspergers and is finding it hard due to lockdown rules
i know there are places 'autism friendly times' with lockdown i see in some stores
but i can't seem to find if the Everton one does it, he will have a tantrum if take
now 'normal times' with queing etc, anyone know? :} .. he would just leave the store

I'd email them mate to check

Address is customerservices@evertondirect.evertonfc.com

At least that's the email showing up for the club shop mate. They should be able to assist with your enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.