Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what i wrote.

Believe they signed him for £3mil so not on loan.

I think it was @Rook (?) Who mentioned him to me a few weeks back...looked quality the last couple of games.

i don't remember mentioning Lamptey. However when a club like Brighton is on I'm usually bored and start falling in love w/ players to pretend to keep interest in the match. Once after watching him for all of 10 minutes I thought Aaron Mooy was Zidane. I also thought Knockaret could be our best midfielder if he went after him and look he ended up shipped to Fulham (unfortunately, given the current circumstances, if we did sign him he might actually be our best midfielder).

i don't remember mentioning Lamptey. However when a club like Brighton is on I'm usually bored and start falling in love w/ players to pretend to keep interest in the match. Once after watching him for all of 10 minutes I thought Aaron Mooy was Zidane. I also thought Knockaret could be our best midfielder if he went after him and look he ended up shipped to Fulham (unfortunately, given the current circumstances, if we did sign him he might actually be our best midfielder).
Knockeart would walk into our team. That's how bad our midfield is.

Imagine the scenes if once Villa are confirmed down we see the SSN Yellow Ticker:

"BREAKING NEWS Jack Grealish has agreed a £40 million move to the mighty Everton"

Think I would keel over with elation
Jack Grealish? Better than what we’ve got but I hope we smash FFP and spend spend spend on top notch material

I don't understand the hard on for Grealish pretty good player but not what we need at all and would be hideously over priced.

Agreed. Got some good stats, but Villa fans talk about him holding onto the ball too much and being slow in the pass. We don’t need that. We need fast, quick and strong players in their pace and their passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.