Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo suggesting we should be front in q for a striker who will probably cost 30m+ cause Madrid aren't absolute mugs when we have a black hole in the middle of our team is worrying.

Because we can`t afford to buy first team CL players and they wouldn`t want to come to a club that hasn`t won a pot for 25 years ?
I get that I just don't see this strategy working we need younger players who are ambitious and hungry not ones who have failed at a CL club and think they are taking a step down to join us. Of course Digne and Mina are an exception but generally it hasn't worked for us with Iwobi, Kean, Delph and numerous others.

It is concerning and disheartening. For some reason Marcel likes to wait until the end of the window to get rinsed by big clubs who are trying to get rid of their cast offs.

If we are waiting until the end of the window (in October) again it will be more wasted time. We need that midfielder in day one of preseason to work with the rest of the team.

JOVIC!

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-aston-villa-star-hell-move-on-one-condition/

Mings.. I will cry.

WESTON!

And OSIMHEN

Couple of doo doo papers but I need more news in my life I will read anything

Campbell is spot on about CBs and a RB needed (in addition to midfield).

Keane needs to be moved on and Mina gets too many injuries.

As for Osimhen we were linked before + Jovic on a loan with a buyout would be ideal.

Echo suggesting we should be front in q for a striker who will probably cost 30m+ cause Madrid aren't absolute mugs when we have a black hole in the middle of our team is worrying.

they bought him for £50mil+ though...its worse than us buying/selling Klaasen.

Kondogbia reportedly allowed to move on from Valencia this season, I think he'd answer a lot of our problems in centre mid. I can definitely imagine we'll be interested in him.

Not a big fan of his...

The 12 point deduction is applied at the end of the season.
Only if that means they get relegated , otherwise it is applied at the start of next season.

A strange rule to make sure that teams that are doomed to relegation don't irresponsibly go into administration.

I'm sure lots of people more knowledgeable than me will know, but maybe their points deduction for going into Administration doesn't yet show in the table.
Considering their predicament and other teams interest in Antonee Robinson, wouldn’t it be wise of us to do a Barca and buy him back tfir a knockdown fee to sell him for more to the highest bidder the week after. Or just buy him and keep him?

With admittedly very little viewing I like what I see from that Salisu at Volladolid more than Todibo. Looks the unit we need.
Just did a Google search, and it seems as though Southampton have activated his £10.9m release clause.

He looks a big lad, to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.