Damage to Dixie Dean statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see the point in assisting the police with anything. They couldn't catch a slug unless it was wearing an Everton shirt

They (along with the local media) are a massive part of why the rs think they can get away with crap like this.
Why we are "helping them with their enquiries" is a nonsense... Its usually a suspect that is helping with enquiries not the injured party. Referring to our disappointment needs upgrading too... abject disgust being one of the more apt printable descriptions regarding our stance. Whoever (in our Press Office) wrote that statement needs to get a grip... diluting their vile behaviour doesnt camouflage it unless to halfwits.

I've heard some of them defending it saying Everton fans were asking for it by trying to get the season voided and grassing on reds on social media last week.

They're all rats.
Everton fans are grasses?
They are the ones putting it all over social media to show the world what super fans they are not us, cant the cops look at facebook, twitter ect in a kopite world.
Really are an odd bunch of attention seeking loons.

Really?
Speechless if true.

They’ve run a story now mate but initially there was no mention of it despite being plastered all over social media hours earlier. BBC ran with the story first. Says it all about the so called ‘local unbiased’ press in our city.

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 10.47.38.png

Just seen on BBC local news the video. Someone put a flare under his arm causing superficial damage. Can't believe that lot across the park
you clearly don't live in the city then. All they did in the run up to last year's champions league final was daub red painted anti Everton graffiti in the vacinity of our ground.

That's exactly what's caused this.

No one is arsed about the asterisk title and they need to vent about it.
I think you may be right about that Dave.

Whatever the reason, they seem to be trying to grab defeat from the jams of victory with every stupid thing the supporters do.

I think that their first league title in thirty years has passed over so quickly and quietly is annoying them.

I think that just maybe they have doubts as well about money being available to add to their squad.

Seen they’re trying to take the moral high ground now because some nobhead painted ‘Nonce’ on the Klopp mural. Yeah because someone painting over a mural to a living person is just as bad as someone sticking a red flare and causing damage to a monument, which is also used as a mural to those who have past away. Then there’s the setting fire to the Liver Building and what not. Two wrongs certainly don’t make a right but trying to take the moral high ground over anything instead of just calling their fans out over the crap they do just sums them up completely.

Inappropriate Content
The self proclaimed best fans in the world. The media and press always refer to their fan behaviour as "mischievous" when all they are,and have been since 1989 is neanderthal killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.