Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
We’ve yet to have one meaningful season under Moshiri’s reign. He has kept people like Kenwright around and promoted no marks like Brands and DBB to positions way beyond their station.

Truly awful management. He hasn’t got a clue what direction he wants to take this club in.

It’s time to either call in your mate, Usmanov, who has offered his help and has the real backing to take us forward, or step aside and let another person have a go of awakening this club from its seemingly never ending coma.

Well said. I would get this tattooed on my scrote if I wasn't such a needle wuss.

I will say this, the last two games have given me encouragement. No game for three months, but the defense still looks 10x better than it did in darkest November.

I watched the whole of Norwich v Ev and everyone was like "Norwich are rubbish/already down/whatever, Everton laboured"..... were we really that much worse than a fully-tuned Liverpool, when they won by the same scoreline there in February but got praised for their spiwit, bwavado and dawing do?

That’s a lot of paragraphs billy big bollox

There are two people at the club who I feel have the proper level of ambition. One is Carlo.

The other is Moshiri, who has had 4 1/2 years to clear out the people who aren’t as ambitious as he is, and hasn’t done it.

So I guess actually it’s just one person.

Moshiri has spent a fortune to turn a team that would bottle getting into the champions league to a team that bottles getting into the top 8.

We’ve yet to have one meaningful season under Moshiri’s reign. He has kept people like Kenwright around and promoted no marks like Brands and DBB to positions way beyond their station.

Truly awful management. He hasn’t got a clue what direction he wants to take this club in.

It’s time to either call in your mate, Usmanov, who has offered his help and has the real backing to take us forward, or step aside and let another person have a go of awakening this club from its seemingly never ending coma.

Moshiri has backed the club and team with a lot of money.

He could say tomorrow that he will donate £1billion to the club but we still have FFP.

There are two people at the club who I feel have the proper level of ambition. One is Carlo.

The other is Moshiri, who has had 4 1/2 years to clear out the people who aren’t as ambitious as he is, and hasn’t done it.

So I guess actually it’s just one person.

Jury is still out for me on Carlo. Cant see how a man who has managed to win the champions league three times and been at the helm of arguably the best club side in modern football history at ACM will be motivated at the challenge of getting us into Europa Cup. Maybe some think we can get top 4 with him at the helm and I really appreciate that optimism but surely even those that think that will see he has to do a massive rebuild here for that to be a possibility , something which I dont think he's ever done before has he??

Surprised he hasn’t just given up himself to be honest. Imagine ploughing that much money into to the club and seeing most of the money you’ve invested playing like dog turd week in week out. I know he has to take some responsibility but only so much he can do, he can’t make a player he’s invested 50m in actually put a shift in for a change.

Surprised he hasn’t just given up himself to be honest. Imagine ploughing that much money into to the club and seeing most of the money you’ve invested playing like dog turd week in week out. I know he has to take some responsibility but only so much he can do, he can’t make a player he’s invested 50m in actually put a shift in for a change.

no he takes no blame,he’s done everything to try and help us, and he still is the appt of CA

hopefully this is the right man now

Moshiri has backed the club and team with a lot of money.

He could say tomorrow that he will donate £1billion to the club but we still have FFP.
The mistake he has made is the managers and the DOF that he has appointed that has wasted hundreds of millions and left us with a squad that is no better and arguably worse then when he took over.

Jury is still out for me on Carlo. Cant see how a man who has managed to win the champions league three times and been at the helm of arguably the best club side in modern football history at ACM will be motivated at the challenge of getting us into Europa Cup. Maybe some think we can get top 4 with him at the helm and I really appreciate that optimism but surely even those that think that will see he has to do a massive rebuild here for that to be a possibility , something which I dont think he's ever done before has he??
If Carlo can’t fix it with his CV then goodness knows who can.

The mistake he has made is the managers and the DOF that he has appointed that has wasted hundreds of millions and left us with a squad that is no better and arguably worse then when he took over.

Well good thing with Brands has been that hes managed to increase the value of the squad overall.

Its absolutely imperative now that he sells/ loans 10+ players this window.

Well good thing with Brands has been that hes managed to increase the value of the squad overall.

Its absolutely imperative now that he sells/ loans 10+ players this window.
He has but the only players he increased the value of are the ones we’d want to keep. Richarlison, Digne,
The likes of Iwobi, Delph, Gomes not a chance we’d recoup our money.
Mina and Kean we might just get back what we paid for them.