2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Dom up top, Richy out wide left. Always thought he was better out wide anyway. Pity the midfield will still be packed full of shithouses
Kean and DCL top, Richy left, Gordon right seems the best we can do right now. I can't imagine young Adeniran or Markelo could put in a worse performance than Sigurdsson or Gomes did today. Throw them in mid.

Him and Dom up top, Richy out wide left. Always thought he was better out wide anyway. Pity the midfield will still be packed full of shithouses
I'd sack off the wider's ( cos we aint got any that work )
Kean & DCL up top Richy free role just behind them.
Push young Gordon in with Gomes with another ( cant think who)
At least make teams worry about us , 4-3-3 has got to be better than watching that tonight.

I'd sack off the wider's ( cos we aint got any that work )
Kean & DCL up top Richy free role just behind them.
Push young Gordon in with Gomes with another ( cant think who)
At least make teams worry about us , 4-3-3 has got to be better than watching that tonight.
Our entire midfield is dross.
We could have Messi Ronaldo and Aguero up front but they'd still struggle with the absolute tosh we've got swanning around in the middle of the park

Jury’s still very much out on him, for me.

But to his credit when he gets the ball he seems to want to drive at goal and backs himself to get a shot away.

Several occasions yesterday players got the ball in the box, but turned and passed backwards, and the move broke down.

Would start him Thursday.

Needs to play the remaining games to either show hes got something useable or to at least put him in the shop window if we aren't going to persist

Jury’s still very much out on him, for me.

But to his credit when he gets the ball he seems to want to drive at goal and backs himself to get a shot away.

Several occasions yesterday players got the ball in the box, but turned and passed backwards, and the move broke down.

Would start him Thursday.

Was so frustrating this.

We passed sideways and sideways and waited so long to find a forward pass through the lines....then when we finally get one we turn out and go back to where we started from.

Neville highlighted it in commentary, we (DCL in particular) need to be more direct in and around the box.

Richarlison / Gordon and to an extent Kean, are the only ones who do it

Was so frustrating this.

We passed sideways and sideways and waited so long to find a forward pass through the lines....then when we finally get one we turn out and go back to where we started from.

Neville highlighted it in commentary, we (DCL in particular) need to be more direct in and around the box.

Richarlison / Gordon and to an extent Kean, are the only ones who do it

yeah, Neville correctly called it when DCL took a good ball from Davies, and his first instinct was to take a touch away from goal and pass Backwards.

Coleman as well I recall got one on one with the fullback in the box, with the fullback on the back foot, but stopped, turned and played back to midfield.

yeah, Neville correctly called it when DCL took a good ball from Davies, and his first instinct was to take a touch away from goal and pass Backwards.

Coleman as well I recall got one on one with the fullback in the box, with the fullback on the back foot, but stopped, turned and played back to midfield.

Coleman is finished as an attacking force sadly, can still do a job defensively but offers nothing going forward.

Our best move of the match ended with him in space in the box, only for him to produce a weak cross behind DCL that was easily cleared

id be playing Kean on the right with Coleman behind and showing him videos of Kanchelskis.

Tell him when he gets the ball just to push it forward and charge at goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.