Mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overreaction. We were poor but still created a few moments. We need new players in som positions is all. Never been a more positive time to be a blue in recent history.

Come on, the chances of us being in the same position next year are far more likely than us concerning the top of the table. Ancelotti had better players at Napoli in a worse league and it didn´t work out there, let´s not kid ourselves that this is a new dawn.

Overreaction. We were poor but still created a few moments. We need new players in som positions is all. Never been a more positive time to be a blue in recent history.
We only touched the ball 6 times in their box.

We were playing Spurs who we never ever ever beat away. We may as well have not played the game and I keep asking myself how long I can insure this abject predictable boredom

Jesus, I thought my expectations were low.
We support Everton mate. Have you seen our record Vs the top 6? A good poster like yourself I'm sure is hardly going to forget that and expect we can turn up with that squad, that 11 with THAT history and do any better.

We go behind and we don't believe we can come back.

We go away from home and we don't believe we can win.

Break it down into the basics and there's issues too. There were countless times tonight were balls dropped and our player was favourite, but they didn't compete for it. We have too many players who aren't fit to play for Everton. I don't care if you can do flicks or tricks if you bottle out of challenges.

I think its inevitable we'll improve but I'm worried not even Ancelotti can improve us as much as we need to be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.