Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensively we’re sound. I’d be happy with Sidibe for another season on loan and having Braithwaite as backup, if it meant splashing cash all over the midfield.

Richarlison, DCL and Kean would be prolific with an actual midfield behind them.

Our best midfielder is Anthony Gordon.
Says something when a 19 year old is coming on as a winger and ends up playing CM and shows senior players how to play. He played better in a cameo then they have all season.

For me the list to go is:
Pickford always makes mistakes and he set the tone for that with trying to catch a ball going well wide within 2 minutes of the game starting.

Bernard I think will go which is decent money as he was free so make 100% profit plus hasn't done enough since being here.

Delph just because he's a nob!

Sigurdsson because he is awful and I've never seen a professional footballer pull out of a challenge absolute fanny behaviour. Wont make our money back but 15m maybe and his wages gone.

Judging by the minutes that players have been getting, I reckon Bernard, Sigurdsson, Kean and Delph will go in the summer.

Surely, that would be enough to raise funds for at least a couple of decent additions.

They won’t leave. They won’t get it any easier than at Everton.

We need 2 fullbacks who offer something going forward as well as defensively. Digne is good defensively, not good enough on the overlap going forward. Right back has been problematic for a while now. Midfield needs a total overhaul. A spoiler, a passer and a no.10 'provider' are the 3 'types' we need. They should ALL possess speed and mobility which should be pretty obvious to anyone who watches the premier league. Slow, pedestrian, immobile and unimaginative players just don't cut it at premier league level anymore.

They won’t leave. They won’t get it any easier than at Everton.
The club will have to start treating more of them the way they've done with Sandro, Bolasie and Besic.

It may be a case of having to subsidise their wages, but they'll go if they're told in no uncertain terms that they won't get a minute here.

I'd rather Kenny than Sidibe.

Either really. I don’t think there’s much in it.

Says something when a 19 year old is coming on as a winger and ends up playing CM and shows senior players how to play. He played better in a cameo then they have all season.

For me the list to go is:
Pickford always makes mistakes and he set the tone for that with trying to catch a ball going well wide within 2 minutes of the game starting.

Bernard I think will go which is decent money as he was free so make 100% profit plus hasn't done enough since being here.

Delph just because he's a nob!

Sigurdsson because he is awful and I've never seen a professional footballer pull out of a challenge absolute fanny behaviour. Wont make our money back but 15m maybe and his wages gone.

I’d consider all four easily saleable. I rate Bernard but it doesn’t seem like Carlo is a big fan.

Pickford really is a liability sometimes.

We need a number of quality additions and the club needs to sort it quickly.

If we are going to keep Gomes, and I hope we do, we need some runners around him so we can let him play as a regista of sorts.
This! Gomes is having to do the work of two players at the moment and gets zero help from Davies or Gylfi. Get a someone beside him to close the space and let him get back to doing what he does well

Either really. I don’t think there’s much in it.

I’d consider all four easily saleable. I rate Bernard but it doesn’t seem like Carlo is a big fan.

Pickford really is a liability sometimes.

We need a number of quality additions and the club needs to sort it quickly.
Bernard when on it makes the game look very easy but as you say ancelotti would rather play Sigurdsson before him and davies as a winger which says it all. At least we would make a profit on him.

I used to back pickford to the hilt but I'm actually starting to really dislike him. I play in goal on a sunday (baring in mind i was a CB and only covering for a few weeks which turned into 3 seasons and counting) an i dont make half the mistakes he does and im crap haha. He needs to go and that position should be priority in the summer as we Will get money for him.

Defensively we’re sound. I’d be happy with Sidibe for another season on loan and having Braithwaite as backup, if it meant splashing cash all over the midfield.

Richarlison, DCL and Kean would be prolific with an actual midfield behind them.

Our best midfielder is Anthony Gordon.
Pretty much sums it up.
Siggy Davies & Iwobi even Bernard ( i hoped it would work for him but its not ) are our biggest problems.
Got to get a propper grafter/ stopper in there and a creative player or 2.

Carlo knows this thats why he keeps subbing them.
He knows who is staying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.