2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he has seen enough now. Crabs like Sigurdsson, Davies, Gomes, sidibe, Pickford et al cannot be allowed to carry on getting an easy ride at this club and need to be shipped out. Going to be a long process, let’s hope he’s up for it.

As well as he’s done at the end of the day he can’t polish a sack of shabite so until we see some proper players come in for him to use we won’t really push on

On the wind up

Based on that

Load of tosh. He’s forgetting what results and performances were like prior to Ancelotti coming here. He also forgets the total team of duds he’s having to work with. His opinions on Everton count for nothing as he doesn’t watch us week in week out. He’s probably seen two games on the TV recently and thought “They played crap, I knew that Ancelotti was outdated”

I can accept that he's going to be pragmatic with this set of players, most of whom he couldn't possibly rate, but I hope this is the last we've seen of Davies being used as a winger.

Im not questioning Carlo here. His tactical knowledge has got this team so far. I didn't see however, a team dying for the cause tonight. Their efforts were lacklustre. Which is a slight worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.