Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is EVERY transfer is a gamble

Arsenal spent £70+ million on Pepe however for me Zaha is the better all round player.

Spurs signed the next big thing Ndombele for £65 million and he has completely flopped.

We signed Kean and Tosun for £54 million combined whereas Saints signed Ings for £20 million.

Its why I don't get hung up on signing any particular player if they show potential - until we are playing CL football we are limited in the calibre of player we can attract regardless.
And we signed Seamus for 60 k .

And your point is ?

Foden going nowhere they have nurtured him and now he looks a player. We should take note ,with the likes of Davies the penny might drop look at holgate he looks a player now ,time is the way forward instead of giving some of them a dogs abuse end of the day patience might be required with some of our young squad.

Ings - 21 goals this season
Zaha - carries Palace on his back
Wilson - has gone off the boil but has the attributes in a good team to do well
Sarr - gonna be quality
Saint Maximim - magico in his boots

There all the players I often get laughed at for rating as "attainable" PL signings but every one of them bar Wilson at present would improve our side based on who is playing in their position not talking price tags.

O
M
G

they’re all gash and not one of them would I’m prove our team

facts

Ings - 21 goals this season
Zaha - carries Palace on his back
Wilson - has gone off the boil but has the attributes in a good team to do well
Sarr - gonna be quality
Saint Maximim - magico in his boots

There all the players I often get laughed at for rating as "attainable" PL signings but every one of them bar Wilson at present would improve our side based on who is playing in their position not talking price tags.

Zaha has scored the same amount of goals as Bernard this season.

Hmmm, looks likely.

Not a chance.

Not a chance.

Unlikely.

Unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.