Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not talking price tags.

Names players that would cost around 250m.

But sometimes its worth paying a price tag to get someone who will atleast do well for the team.

You'll bauk at £50 million for Ings - we've spent £59 million on Tosun, Sandro & Kean with combined wages of probably around 200k+ a week.

We would currently be better off with just Ings/Richarlison/DCL and about 120k a week saved.

You'll bauk at £65 million for Zaha - we spent a combined £54 million on Walcott & Iwobi on again combined wages of around 180k-200k a week.

I would rather Zaha and about 100k a week saved.

If Watford go down I would be all over Sarr for RW lads got everything to be the next Mane.

Ings has proved he’s a very good prem striker, but at 28 and a number of injuries I wouidnt go near him.

Zaha probably one of the most overrated attackers in the prem, I think only once he’s got double figures goals, to think palace wanted 80mil.

Wilson bang average, again 28 had one season over 10 goals.

I agree about Sarr I think he’s a good player, and has potential to be top class, wouldn’t Mind us going for him, especially if Watford went down.

Not a fan of Saint maxi
Saint maxi has had a season here and done well i can see him getting better and better mate. Was quality the other day

But sometimes its worth paying a price tag to get someone who will atleast do well for the team.

You'll bauk at £50 million for Ings - we've spent £59 million on Tosun, Sandro & Kean with combined wages of probably around 200k+ a week.

We would currently be better off with just Ings/Richarlison/DCL and about 120k a week saved.

You'll bauk at £65 million for Zaha - we spent a combined £54 million on Walcott & Iwobi on again combined wages of around 180k a week.

I would rather Zaha and about 80k a week saved.

If Watford go down I would be all over Sarr for RW lads got everything to be the next Mane.
Hahaha....love this FIFA lark.

You'll bauk at £65 million for Zaha - we spent a combined £54 million on Walcott & Iwobi on again combined wages of around 180k a week.

I would rather Zaha and about 80k a week saved.

We bid 55m for Zaha, Palace said no, since then he's done less than Iwobi.

I wouldn't pay 50m for Danny Ings.

The problem is you are naming a load of Premier League players, none of whom are proven all of whom would now require a vast sum of money to prise away from their clubs. Maybe if you mentioned these players before they joined the league I might take you seriously. But lets see how these players do next season.

Before they go all Jelavic.

You arent naming bad players, some of them have potential, but none of them would be worth the fees required.

And I would trade Sandro, Tosun, Walcott and Iwobi for most players in world football.

NOOOOOOOOO!

Doubt we'll pay anywhere near £35 million for him.

Would rather do what Chelsea did with Barkley and tap him up and wait until January before signing him for £10 million with him having 6 months left on his deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.