Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europe looks a bit out of reach now unless we win tomorrow. Let's use this period to bed in a system so that we can slot in the missing pieces this summer.

Yeah unless Citys ban is upheld and 8th gets a European spot I think its beyond us now certainly if Spurs beat us.

I would snatch your hands at a draw monday and hope 8th is enough and try finish above Sheff/Spurs.

Yeah unless Citys ban is upheld and 8th gets a European spot I think its beyond us now certainly if Spurs beat us.

I would snatch your hands at a draw monday and hope 8th is enough and try finish above Sheff/Spurs.

Sorry yes Monday. A draw would keep us in it but everyone around us is winning which makes it difficult. Hopefully the plan is in place in terms of recruitment though signings take months of behind the scenes work.

They just dont have blue tinted specs and pretend £30 million on the likes of Iwobi & Kean is stellar business.

We’re not buying finished article players, they generally cost twice what they did. They’re on 3 times the wage and once we manager to scrape that together, they won’t come anyway.

We’re buying players with all the attributes to become top class players who are on the fringes of the really top sides and need to be first choice, playing every week to kick on. I’m really confident, as I was with DCL, that both Iwobi and Keane will prove to be very good players for us in the future.

They’ve both clearly got lots of ability and the physical attributes to be a success.

They just dont have blue tinted specs and pretend £30 million on the likes of Iwobi & Kean is stellar business.
kean.jpg

You mean apart from the one player you really wanted us to sign.

I cba looking through my posts but you'll find plenty of me saying we need a proven CF in alongside him as relying on a 19 year old to hit the ground running is crazy.

It was criminal not bringing in atleast one proven CF when we only had Richarlison worthy of a place up top.

I cba looking through my posts but you'll find plenty of me saying we need a proven CF in alongside him as relying on a 19 year old to hit the ground running is crazy.

It was criminal not bringing in atleast one proven CF when we only had Richarlison worthy of a place up top.

How many goals a season would you be looking for in a striker who isn't Richarlison?

....you shouldn’t feel too bad, it’s human nature that we all wanted a young Italian International with great physicality and pace. The fact Kean has been largely ineffective is one of those things.

We’re fans, all we want is the best for our club but signings we want don’t always work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.