Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats this about Silva.... hahaha

He had a Twitter meltdown on the day Silva was sacked because he was telling all and sundry before and after the Derby hiding that he wasn’t going to be leaving, then when the stories come out about the board meetings and the players being kept behind after training he was fuming that no one had told him, like he had some sort of say in club matters

He had a Twitter meltdown on the day Silva was sacked because he was telling all and sundry before and after the Derby hiding that he wasn’t going to be leaving, then when the stories come out about the board meetings and the players being kept behind after training he was fuming that no one had told him, like he had some sort of say in club matters

Hahahahahahahahahaha I missed this

lol, he cant be serious

I'll give up if we spend anywhere near £20-25 million on the bloke.

1 year on his deal I'll be content with a £15 million or so deal.

He's bang average anyway just that he's better than Delph & Davies.
Obviously get him as cheaply as we can just saying that might be around the asking price. He is better than Delph, Davies. Good player. We would still need another one. Maybe a loan.

Obviously get him as cheaply as we can just saying that might be around the asking price. He is better than Delph, Davies. Good player. We would still need another one. Maybe a loan.

I think he's a budget 442 midfielder that suits Carlo's system.

He isn't on the same level of the likes of Zielinki, Allan etc. but will suit the system.

If we get him we need atleast one top drawer box to box or creative midfielder imo - you compare our midfield to those of City, Chelsea, Utd, Leicester, Wolves and to a lesser extent the RS and we are miles behind.

We need our own version of KDB, Fernandes, Neves, Maddison, Ziyech

I think he's a budget 442 midfielder that suits Carlo's system.

He isn't on the same level of the likes of Zielinki, Allan etc. but will suit the system.

If we get him we need atleast one top drawer box to box midfielder imo - you compare our midfield to those of City, Chelsea, Utd, Leicester, Wolves and to a lesser extent the RS and we are miles behind.

We need our own version of KDB, Fernandes, Neves, Maddison, Ziyech
Yeah unless Gomes steps up I make you right, we don't have physicality or creativity in there currently.

I'm usually a bit sceptical of these videos of players on Youtube which I'm certain are made by the agencies that represent the players. But, if youve got 10 minutes to spare, take a look at videos of Ibrahim Sangare, who we have been linked with quite a bit in the past. There are just too many instances of wonderful play for him not to be a significant talent. Countless clips of him breaking up opposition play, carrying the ball forwards, but notably so many perfectly weighted forward passes. When you think how boring it has been over recent years to see our central midfielders always thinking first of passing sideways as soon as they are in possession. Apparently only one year left on his contract so Toulouse need to sell this summer. £10m/15m would seem a bargain - still only 22 so if it didn't work out we'd get our money back. Surely a gamble worth taking.
Just done the same on Allan. Christ we need to get this guy. Seems a Peter Reid type of aggressive midfielder but he can play a bit too. Him with Gomes or Gbamin would be great

As someone who lives on the south coast, the lack of concern from Saints fans who are losing their captain is one of the reasons I don't want this happening, they really are not that bothered about him going.

Anyone who Brands rates Im skeptical about tbh.

Bloke wouldn't know a top player if it slapped him in the face

Delph
Kean
Lossl
Iwobi
Bernard* *alright on a free tbf
Zoooma

Need I say more

"We had a plan..."

Status
Not open for further replies.