Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

But we could buy 3 Phillipino toddlers for the same money, its about improving the squad C.

2F8644BA-6CF2-4F1B-B69F-4928A4C3FCAE.jpeg

I would rather we played a 4-3-1-2 tbh, 3 in the midfield would get the best out of Gomes, would not have to worry about signing a winger, Iwobi behind the front 2 would suit him more. We could just concentrate on bringing in a couple of good midfielders and a right back
I couldn’t agree more. I know Carlo favours a 4-4-2, but at the moment our midfield is being overrun. Gomes and Davies are being bypassed.
However from what I saw against Leicester I’d play Gordon in a free role behind the front two. I really think the lad has a football brain.

I couldn’t agree more. I know Carlo favours a 4-4-2, but at the moment our midfield is being overrun. Gomes and Davies are being bypassed.
However from what I saw against Leicester I’d play Gordon in a free role behind the front two. I really think the lad has a football brain.
Tbf if you aren't a true winger, and I don't believe anyone we play wide aside from Walcott is, the number 10 role in a 4-3-1-2 isn't too far off what you are doing already at least in possession.

This isn't true. They're not dominating games but they have been effective in closing space and shielding the defence

Status
Not open for further replies.