Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The reaction from blues on social media seems very positive to the new kit and Hummel, they was never going to go to mad with the first kit so kept it simple and clean which is how I prefer the home kit, I reckon they'll go with an Amber away to really keep onside with the fan base

Some right moaners in here hahah

Am surprised by the training gear very smart - home kit good solid effort ... miles better then this seasons

The reaction from blues on social media seems very positive to the new kit and Hummel, they was never going to go to mad with the first kit so kept it simple and clean which is how I prefer the home kit, I reckon they'll go with an Amber away to really keep onside with the fan base
Just don’t know how it’s going to go.

But we’ve gone from Umbro/Nike/LCS all over complicating a design, especially on the training wear adding unnecessary tweaks.
They’ve added the chevrons yet kept everything simplistic enough that it’s nice.

10/10 for me, excited to see what else they offer.

Hummel what shall we do for Everton..oh yeah some chevrons on the shoulders replace Umbro logo for ours.. Theyll be happy. No it’s not good enough.Amateurs posting their own renditions looked really good.. So Everton Adidas next time please

Amazing to use so many words incorrectly.

everton-20-21-concept-kits (5).jpg
everton-20-21-concept-kits (3).jpg

Something like this ....please.

I just want something different would love to break away from the plain blue just for a season with some mad design

Status
Not open for further replies.