Worst post-Southall regular no.1

Who, on your opinion, is the worst regular Evertom first team goalie since Big Nev

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone remembers the Coventry game, Farrelly slice into the top bin, Judas Barmby missing the pen, Vialli at the Bridge

The thing that still gives me nightmares from that game though is what could have been when Coventry equalised when Dublin’s header went through Myhre’s hands in the last minute.

Still voted Richard Wright though.

Which clown voted Myhre?

I went for Wright purely for the crapness combined with cost and expectation metric.

I cant even remember Simonsen playing for us. I mean I know he did and I was there for many of his games but I cant remember anything of note about him.

I don’t think anyone beats Wright for incurring comedy injuries. T
Tripping over the sign at Chelsea, falling out of his loft, dropping a salad cream jar on his toe...

The daft git

He was playing for Man City last year wasn’t he?

Also, Myhre once saved a shearer penalty when no keepers ever did.

Remember everyone chanting Tommy Tommy Tommy?

Does Kearton count as he was around during Nev's later years ?
Amazing ninja reflexes with absolutely no concentration or ball skills .

Thank God that guy Turner only played a few games. He was awful.
Most of the keepers on that list(barring Martyn )were not very good. None of them are ever mentioned when talking about great Everton keepers. They are all best forgotten.
And as for our most recent keepers. Howard imo damaged his reputation in his last couple of seasons with us. But I suppose Martinez did him no favours by playing him all the time. There was a spell when Robles was in the team and playing well. Martinez then proceeded to drop Robles. And reinstate the flapping about dead duck Howard. So back to losing matches. After a mini revival with Robles in goal.
And as for Pickford. It now seems it's a mistake or two every game. Keane saved his ### The other night.
So if I could have voted for every keeper on the list (except Martyn) I would have.

Did that guy Ruddy play many games for us? I don't think that he did. But he went on to play well for a few other clubs.
We had on or books a half decent keeper and we let him go. Was that Moyes?
And is Ruddy still playing?.......I think that he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.