2019/20 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media are trying to sell our players again . They can't stand that we have a world class player and want to see Lucas at Chelsea and Man City .
Is he likely to kick up a fuss if either of those teams go in for him ?
He doesn't seem that type of person and he seems like he also enjoys being here. Results are changing and working with ancelotti would have a baring on it im sure

Wonder if it may be his agent putting the rumours out there...holgate dcl and richarlison have new deals...little surprised weve not given Digne one.

Not a surprise if the links are true but if they dont want to pay £75mil for Chilwell then it wont be far off that for Digne.

I don’t think we’re in much danger of losing him. The bigger clubs have a penchant for the English players and never seem to be put off by the premium price they have to pay

I can definitely see Chelsea coming in with an offer we can't refuse for Digne. With everything they've invested up top, they are desperate for some creativity at the back. Digne feeding Pulisic is an ugly thought.

I can definitely see Chelsea coming in with an offer we can't refuse for Digne. With everything they've invested up top, they are desperate for some creativity at the back. Digne feeding Pulisic is an ugly thought.

That may well be true, though the fee would need to be enormous.

We're trying to compete and overtake them. Every offer they give is an offer we can refuse. Also, Chelsea should start looking to replace the useless midget they have at right back first before they do anything.

We're trying to compete and overtake them. Every offer they give is an offer we can refuse. Also, Chelsea should start looking to replace the useless midget they have at right back first before they do anything.

Right back? Reece James?

Status
Not open for further replies.