2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200702-005127.jpg

soon as he went off you seen the difference in the pressing and they took control of the game until don carlo ..tactically took the space from them to hurt us

what a player he is

As I’ve said before, the goal scoring centre forward we’ve been waiting for. Let’s just enjoy him while he’s here. He’ll end up at Real or Barcelona one day, and, good luck to him. Just hope it’s not for a couple of seasons yet.

He’s magic. I love the lad. Best player we have had for many years by miles. Even when it’s not going well for him and he’s struggling you know you are guaranteed 100% effort and determination. You can tell how passionate he is about his performances by his reactions when situations don’t go well for him. It’s more than can be said about other particular players in this squad.

First touch finishes like that make me know he's not meant to be put on the wing.

Love him.

He's unquestionably a forward now. His movement and timing in the box is getting better and better. Especially liked that for his goal DCL pulled the other defender away to make space and he sprinted straight in to it without a second thought. The two of them in tandem are fantastic. Who would have thought we'd be in such a good position with our strikers a year ago?

First touch finishes like that make me know he's not meant to be put on the wing.

Love him.
I like him as a Ljungberg-style winger, always looking to hit the box, but this new free-roaming role really seems to suit him.

A lot of out-and-out strikers would do well to watch how aggressively he attacks chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.