2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s been impressive and surprising for me mate is how he is getting the best out of our younger players. For all the money we spent the lads who have come through the system have been brilliant.

I mentioned after the Derby game that I was a it disappointed in Gordon as I felt he didn't take his chance and grab it by the scruff of the neck. Next game he was rightly dropped imo. This game came up and what a boost that would have been for Gordon to get the nod again and today I felt he really took his chance and made a claim for another go against Spurs.

Ancelotti is trusting him, giving him every go to say "go on, here's your chance now take it".

Its great man management.

I mentioned after the Derby game that I was a it disappointed in Gordon as I felt he didn't take his chance and grab it by the scruff of the neck. Next game he was rightly dropped imo. This game came up and what a boost that would have been for Gordon to get the nod again and today I felt he really took his chance and made a claim for another go against Spurs.

Ancelotti is trusting him, giving him every go to say "go on, here's your chance now take it".

Its great man management.

He’s a talented lad mate, I always knew he had quality from what I saw at underage, but the question was could he Impact at this level, I think tonight he has proven he can, intact he looks a gem, pace, technique, control intelligence, vision and end product. Looks special to me. 19 we have much to be optimistic about.

...I haven’t. I just notice little things. Ancelotti snr seems to listen to him and he looks like he has a decent way with the players.

I’d be fascinated to have an insight.

There was a good article a while back in the rs rag, gave a little insight into him as a character and how he's his own man and not afraid to give his opinion to the old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.