New Everton Stadium Discussion

after the red beauts have wrecked the city again
First thing needed will be a high security compound with armed sentries and snarling junkyard dogs, for the contractors plant. Overnight raids by the Kemlyn Commandos wrecking the excavators, bulldozers and telehandlers will be a regular thing, Anything to derail the rising of our new cathedral.

Important timing news from the o’Keefe article, that they reckon planning decision delayed due to Covid, and now expected late August / early September.

Thats pretty much what Mayor Joe said yesterday. Or was that the build? I guess night follows day anyrate!

Joe Anderson in May 2016;

Joe Anderson in July 2016;

Joe Anderson in May 2016;

Joe Anderson in July 2016;

I was going to post... Listen to the club and not Joe Anderson on timescales, he hasn't a clue

I was going to post... Listen to the club and not Joe Anderson on timescales, he hasn't a clue

He will have a clue about when it is likely to go before the Planning Committee, and the fact that he still sounds so confident makes me think that the heritage bodies haven't lodged substantive objections, but as I have said before, we can only wait and see.