Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this right?

Are Kopites coming on an Everton forum to try and say it was anyone other than reds that acted like b***s the other day?

These are the fans that kicked off on police shouting ‘police brutality’ while they tended to someone injured on the ground.

The fans stood around while their own fans fired rockets at the liver buildings because the Union Jack happens to have blue in it.

They watched fans shoot fireworks intentionally at the liver buildings because they are owned by the owner of Everton via some holding company based in Luxembourg or wherever even though the liver bird is on their own crest.

Leaving their own city a mess in the process.

and they call *US* bitter when we tell them they should be calling their own fans out instead of making excuses.

They call us obsessed when they’ve just won the league and they still manage to make it about us in some way.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Sad b***ards.
You are reading it wrong I think.No true red would even try to defend those criminal actions at the Pier Head.
Truth is it should never have been allowed in the first place. The real ****hites who caused it ended up at the bombed-out church having finally been dispersed from the Pier Head and apparently continued causing mayhem till the early hours.
The incident has shamed thousands of true red supporters but how can they apologize when it's up to the authorities to sort out thugs.

Think the forum ( may be wrong ) had a vote before the game.
Champions League contenders if we win against City or Hand Liverpool the title if we lose.
Some chose the latter.

We were 5 points behind Arsenal with 2 games to play and they had something like Villa and Norwich as their last two. Stop making things up.

Every man and his dog said we would hand it to Blackburn to stop UTD winning the league.
We won but UTD lost anyway.
Don't remember 20000 fans wearing Blackburn shirts though.
Wether or not you won' the game your fans still wanted to lose and there might not have been 20000 wearing Blackburn shirts but there was still thousands wearing them and also all around the city centre. and even if certain Everton fans wanted to get beat by city at least they didn’t wear city shirts.

Think the forum ( may be wrong ) had a vote before the game.
Champions League contenders if we win against City or Hand Liverpool the title if we lose.
Some chose the latter.

Can we not have a sad case trying to hijack the forum? Honestly, they've just won the league and the first thing on this soiled wet-wipe's mind seems to be "I'm gonna sign up on an Everton website and wind dem bitterz up"

....you're wasting your life pal.

Yes found it very strange that he was cut off just as he was starting his pre recorded report on friday nights trouble at the pier head but just enough time for Everton Everton Everton to be heard on the report. Surely there arnt people at the bbc who would cut off a report slating RS fans behaviour
I’m sure I seen that clip on the Friday before it kicked off at the pier head, I thought it was outside anfield on the Thursday. Didn’t hear any singing on it then

Some people will vote the worst option just to watch the world burn.

The facts are clear, when Ross scored we cheered, when City scored, we didnt.

Tele clapper kopites have no idea what happens at Goodison.

We've played City a couple of times (that game and last year) where beforehand I've thought I'd prefer us to lose.

But then once the match started I forgot other things and wanted us to win. It's football and I have no reason to actively want Man City to succeed at our expense.

But then once we lost I wasn't arsed at all.

I'd say plenty of others felt the same.

It really wound up my red mates though telling them how much I wanted City to win, so that was a bonus.

Were any charged for the killings?
I actually have a disc, copied from a sky ( I will not use capitals for that gang of plastic gobshoites), from a 1988 Euros documentary, which clearly shows the actions of those involved, plus clear footage of their faces. I cannot reveal it for fear of copyright, and/or possible litigation proceedings.
I have it, sky obviously has it, therefore, there are no reasons whatsoever that investigations did not take place.
Well, one reason I suppose. Because it's THEM.

Not avoiding you. I just can't seem to get round to doing so because I am trying to respond to the latest posts.

Time to leave now Japseye, you're a deflecting, lying, arse covering kopite gobshite who doesn't want to address the issues that are at the heart of your rotten club and fan base.

You and your opinions are as irrelevant as the * title that your team have just "won" with the var assitance/rule changes/ no fans in grounds, and you are every inch as much of a disgrace as those kopites who carried out the disgraceful acts against our cities police force and listed building the other night.

I just want to forget about the last week, move on and focus on what Everton do between now and the start of season 20/21.

The season was always going to be finished if it were at all possible... this was more a financial decision than anything else. I think Everton wanted this as much as anybody as the consequences of not being able to finish the season financially for us would be dire, as it would be for everybody.

But, a few days later , a few shameful days later, football is moving on to CL, and FA Cup.

None of the trophies will be celebrated this summer and an open bus top parade of the City next Easter to celebrate winning this league as the next one hopefully slips away will not have the same effect.

I certainly think the police have questions to answer as well. We see the problem of a virus spike in Leicester and the actions of those Liverpool supporters on Thursday and Saturday evenings were as predictable as they were outrageous, and will be very lucky not to result in sections of the city being shut down again in the weeks to come.

This will happen again at each home Liverpool game between now and whenever the season ends.. unless the police decide to act and ensure that crowds like this cannot gather as they did on those nights....

You are reading it wrong I think.No true red would even try to defend those criminal actions at the Pier Head.
Truth is it should never have been allowed in the first place. The real ****hites who caused it ended up at the bombed-out church having finally been dispersed from the Pier Head and apparently continued causing mayhem till the early hours.
The incident has shamed thousands of true red supporters but how can they apologize when it's up to the authorities to sort out thugs.
Er do fellow fans not take responsibility?

I know if one of our fans had have been firing rockets they’d have been told in no uncertain terms to stop or eff off

Status
Not open for further replies.