Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been on the RAWK site. Stopped reading it years ago as its now full of Beauts swearing and gloating amongst other things. Most of the ones who post on that site are from outside the UK nowadays.
The * trophy though as you call it had nothing to do with LFC or any other League club.
We were all told to play on even though the grounds are now empty.
Only clubs who were hoping or praying for a null/VOID season were mainly clubs in danger of relegation.
There were also many blue fans who wanted that for obvious reasons. My Blue mates did anyway.
LFC lost 2 games in 2 years up to now and one of them was to Watford who everyone is now battering so
I don't go with the tainted league one.
Everton also has a chance of going into Europe and is that something which you would deny them.?
Like I said earlier I have been meaning to join this forum for a few years now and only came on at this time because all reds fans are being tarnished with the same brush because some dope ( now caught ) fired a rocket at the Liver Building.
I was more worried about the families who were there and getting hurt and I hope the judge acknowledges that when the **** is sentenced.
Why did the police not move in and take all the Fireworks away.?

The money men dictated we play on as well as German. Spanish,Italian leagues.
More excuses, more deflection, still no acceptance that your fans are nothing more than a baying, murdering mob.
The absolute lowest of all football fans. Every other club across Europe despises you for what you are. Scuttle back under your rock.

Prob was a red but wasn't funny as the lad got loads of hassle because of it.
This is human nature and I don't expect LFC to apologize for something beyond their control.

It's human nature for decent people to be disgusted reading your appeasement of atrocity.

You said you were at Heysel, did you actually murder anyone personally or just encourage others in the bloodletting?
It's just my human nature to be curious about murdering scum, I make no apology for it.

I have never been on the RAWK site. Stopped reading it years ago as its now full of Beauts swearing and gloating amongst other things. Most of the ones who post on that site are from outside the UK nowadays.
The * trophy though as you call it had nothing to do with LFC or any other League club.
Only clubs who were hoping or praying for a null/VOID season were mainly clubs in danger of relegation.
There were also many blue fans who wanted that for obvious reasons. My Blue mates did anyway.
LFC lost 2 games in 2 years up to now and one of them was to Watford who everyone is now battering so
Everton also has a chance of going into Europe and is that something which you would deny them.?
Like I said earlier I have been meaning to join this forum for a few years now and only came on at this time because all reds fans are being tarnished with the same brush because some dope ( now caught ) fired a rocket at the Liver Building.
I was more worried about the families who were there and getting hurt and I hope the judge acknowledges that when the **** is sentenced.

Ah hello japseye.

I see that you have decided to crawl back out of wherever you have been hiding (where you in bed when it all kicked off I wonder, a common kopite problem that one) to spout some more head pattery WUM wharrabouttery nonsense, and not respond to or acknowledge any of the issues or questions of the day - a true kopite position to take.

I have to ask, do you all receive the same official disaster response briefing, because your inane babblings are what I have heard all day from the decent reds I know - it's incredible.

Unless you actually want to enhance and improve your clubs fans standing with us, you need to actually engage and respond to questions posed, or you will kindly be going on ignore.

Also, don't answer questions with questions - it suggests a person with limited intellect.

tenor.gif

Ah hello japseye.

I see that you have decided to crawl back out of wherever you have been hiding (where you in bed when it all kicked off I wonder, a common kopite problem that one) to spout some more head pattery WUM wharrabouttery nonsense, and not respond to or acknowledge any of the issues or questions of the day - a true kopite position to take.

I have to ask, do you all receive the same official disaster response briefing, because your inane babblings are what I have heard all day from the decent reds I know - it's incredible.

Unless you actually want to enhance and improve your clubs fans standing with us, you need to actually engage and respond to questions posed, or you will kindly be going on ignore.

Also, don't answer questions with questions - it suggests a person with limited intellect.
japseye.?

Where were the police though?
Only managed to arrest him because of the video.
If there were many more they should also be charged.

What do you mean IF there were more? You are definitely on a wind up here. :red:
The videos are on here and available for you to view mate. Trawl through and watch them.
Watch the crowds laughing, cheering and filming the idiots as they fire the missiles. Observe that no one, NOT ONE person in the crowds shows any sign of disgust or attempts to stop their actions. The ONLY crowd reaction was encouragement.
Watch them and then come back and tell us how proud you are of your fellow gobs*ites.
Yes lack of police presence is disgusting, BUT don't try to deflect the blame there or anywhere else.
This was down to your fanbase. Nobody else to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.