Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad that Carlo is at the very least attempting to promote our youth. Any way you can save money on depth is a good thing. You can’t find the hidden gems if you don’t look for them.

The truth is they are a much better team, the league proves it. You can compare midfields or say Vardy is off form but the truth is we beat the worst team in the league from a CH goal.
We just have to hope the gap in the season has helped us more than them.
I wouldn’t be surprised if either team won by 2 goals but fully expect a draw.
The way most teams have come back and played has been safety first and lots of play in the middle third, I can see this being the same.

The truth is they are a much better team, the league proves it. You can compare midfields or say Vardy is off form but the truth is we beat the worst team in the league from a CH goal.
We just have to hope the gap in the season has helped us more than them.
I wouldn’t be surprised if either team won by 2 goals but fully expect a draw.
The way most teams have come back and played has been safety first and lots of play in the middle third, I can see this being the same.
Then again Utd couldn’t beat the club you just beat over 90 mins. I reckon momentum counts for a fair bit at this stage and you have a modicum of that and they have sweet Fanny Adams. Also Vardy looks fed up and, given that none of you lot will be there to wind him up about his wife’s questionable carry on, he probably won’t snap out of his torpor any time soon. 2-0 Everton.

I am getting to confident about this game the closer we get lol, the worst thing you can probably do been an Everton fan,as it usually goes wrong

I've just had a look at their main forum, and to a man they are saying they are absolutely cack at the moment and Everton will definitely win.

I feel confident of a draw at least, simply as we look so very solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.