Old Everton Pictures

Bally -
1593440669377.png

....i’d actually say that was Leeds United, Joey, and I’d go as far as saying it could also be a very young Jack Charlton jumping behind Hickson.
The clip caption came with the photo eggs are you implying the caption is incorrect again :D
it was attached to the photo on an awkward angle, so I separated them - cant see big jack anywhere behind DH ? was he at Leeds then ?

The clip caption came with the photo eggs are you implying the caption is incorrect again :D
it was attached to the photo on an awkward angle, so I separated them - cant see big jack anywhere behind DH ? was he at Leeds then ?

....I think the caption says Hickson is scoring against Leeds, Joey. It goes on to say the win puts us level with Leicester. Charlton isn’t mentioned, so it’s probably not him but I think he was playing in the 50s.

(Edit; just checked. Charlton made his Leeds debut in 1953).

...I thought it might be Charlton on the extreme right, Joey, but the caption says ‘Jack Marsden’ so I must be wrong.
I checked Jack the Giraffe joined them in 1950 - the only player who it could be was the guy obscured by Dave's knee - plus if he was there Hickson would have been in a heap on the floor floored lol