Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
History has shown that they will never change and they will continue to embarrass themselves further this coming week.

Lots of talk that groups of fans will travel up to Manchester this week. This is the line they continue to cross, it's not banter, it's intimidation and inciting violence. There will be no sympathy from me if some reds get the hiding they're asking for, from both sets of manc fans.

Keep up the good work mate.

This lie cannot be allowed to go around unchallenged.

The lights weren't blue for Everton. They attacked a light simply because it was blue.
1593433079471.png

History has shown that they will never change and they will continue to embarrass themselves further this coming week.

Lots of talk that groups of fans will travel up to Manchester this week. This is the line they continue to cross, it's not banter, it's intimidation and inciting violence. There will be no sympathy from me if some reds get the hiding they're asking for, from both sets of manc fans.

They’re proper weird aren’t they?

First title win in 30 years and one of their ways to celebrate is to go to a city, who’s clubs between them have probably won about 20 league titles (one most recently just last year) during those 30 years to gloat about it.

They can never just do thing modestly can they? Always have to antagonise and try and cause trouble and take it that one step too far because they want to be centre of attention.

Horrible club. Horrible fans.

#Kopitesnotscousers

There's no way that they will travel up to manchester this week, not unless they can be guaranteed that they will not be met with any actual mancs.

The reason being they are total sh*thouses who will only play up when not met with any resistance.

Its the same reason they set fireworks off at empty county road boozers, a blue light on the liver bldg, and deface goodison, the dixie dean statue, st ruperts tower all in the dead of night etc etc etc.

Theyve been filled in countless times around their own ground by any foreign set of "lads" numbering more than 20.

I remember many, many years ago I was in the centre at Saint George's Hall and the library opposite wishing our neighbours well but a certain Emlyn Hughes ruined it for me with the remark he made which was cheered by the red fans.. I fully sympathise with regard to the 96 but my feelings towards our neighbours changed irrevocably from that EH day.
Yes, same here. I’ve never forgotten it.

There's no way that they will travel up to manchester this week, not unless they can be guaranteed that they will not be met with any actual mancs.

The reason being they are total sh*thouses who will only play up when not met with any resistance.

Its the same reason they set fireworks off at empty county road boozers, a blue light on the liver bldg, and deface goodison, the dixie dean statue, st ruperts tower all in the dead of night etc etc etc.

Theyve been filled in countless times around their own ground by any foreign set of "lads" numbering more than 20.
Yeah you make a great point haha. But they're brainless so it wouldn't surprise me.

Already seen a video doing the rounds of two RS lads outside Old Trafford waving flags...

Idiots.

I have just read Klopp's open letter to the Red Echo. Needless to say that rag are fawning over it as you would expect and to be fair it is fairly magnanimous (if a bit patronising towards us).

However, though he condemns the appalling "celebrations" from a covid-19 social distancing point of view, at no point does he address the violence, arson, attacks on police and the many other misdemeanours. As with all their many incidents over at least the last 40 years, it is ignored. It's like if they don't mention it, it never happened.
Just read it meself.

Got to pick me jaw up a put it back in place.

Not one mention of the rockets , the damage to a historic iconic building, stabbing one of their own, bottling the police trying to help the lad , stoning the vehicles ,trashing the Pier head like it was a rubbish dump.

Oh ...but stay home & be safe cos there's a nasty virus going round.

By his failure to acknowledge or admit any wrongdoing he's now guilty as all his predecessors who's motto should be.

WE SEE WHAT WE WANT TO SEE......NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Its in their DNA . Imagine piddling on a nurses head and thinking its ok.
Aye mate, but according to them, it's all just 'bantz and a good laugh'

And when you've finally had enough of their BS and call them out on their disgusting behavior, its either:

a) It's only a joke mate, you're being too sensitive; or

b) You're crazy and delulsional because you think we're being intentionally vindictive and hurtful, but it's just innocent fun laaaaaaaar!

I have just read Klopp's open letter to the Red Echo. Needless to say that rag are fawning over it as you would expect and to be fair it is fairly magnanimous (if a bit patronising towards us).

However, though he condemns the appalling "celebrations" from a covid-19 social distancing point of view, at no point does he address the violence, arson, attacks on police and the many other misdemeanours. As with all their many incidents over at least the last 40 years, it is ignored. It's like if they don't mention it, it never happened.

No apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.