Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come and listen to my story about a man named Red
A poor mamma's boy, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was playing with a slab
And down on the ground was a babbling lad .

Bulgarian that is, poor sod, not his fault..

Well the first thing you know ol Red's had up in court
The kinfolk said "No!! he was in his bed"
Said "It wa'nt him, twas that lad from Che-el-sea"
So they loaded up their guns and they waited for Ci-it-y"

Coach, that is. Sterling, Stones, other stars.

Outro

Well now it's time to say good bye to Red and all his kin.
And did you like them fireworks for kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next year to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of Reds**** hospitality

Chelsea that is. Sh*t as well, Throw your shoes too..

We're all scum back here, y'know?
:dance:

Which is why I talk about self-regulation, they need to acknowledge their issues and their complicity within the events now and in the past - real acknowledgement.

If they are the minority as some will argue, you would suspect that they'd proportionality still have been a minority of those who attended the Pier Head.

Yes, they'd likely be a higher proportion than usual because of the demographics of who attended and their own reasoning, but they'd still be a minority.

Where was indignation there and then? Where was the action? Perhaps there was criticism and maybe it wasn't filmed. I wasn't there, so I don't really know.

But, the evidence shows that multiple individuals fired multiple rockets including the idiot with a stray one that went into a crowd. Why wasn't he stopped by them?

They're either complicit because they supported his actions or complicity by their inaction to intervene if they disagreed. Remember, they're only a minority...

... so the majority should be able to act. It's the same on social media afterwards where the majority could or should be acting to oust these Neanderthals.

Now let's be honest, we've got our own issues as a club and we have some idiot fans too, but I'd sincerely hope that there'd be some form of response.

It's easy to say it's a minority or its someone else if you don't want to take responsibility or feel it is easier to push something under the carpet.

I don't actually think it's the club's real responsibility to manage these people although they could obviously do more to help; fans are the club and fans should act.
The club don't care mate. As far as I'm aware they haven't even acknowledged that it was our head office that had been attacked, never mind apologised for it.

One of my red mates actually said to me:

'Yeah he shoudn't have fired the fireworks but was a bit of a stupid idea from Everton to have the blue lights on'

Hang on a sec....every Evertonian in the city has had to put up with all these cringy posters / cardboard cut outs / Jurgen Klopp sex dolls being plastered over the city for weeks, and there hasn't been one example of an Everton fan vandalising any of that stuff.

But the reds see one blue light and they're all offended and feel provoked to attack it!?

Mad isn't it? The blue light thing is wrong for two very important reasons.

One, it's the classic rapists defence that they were asking for it. Nothing further needs said on that.

Two, it wasn't the lights, they know full well it was a targetted attack on Everton FC headquarters, something the Echo cowards also ignore.

Liverpool FC condone their behaviour. When they trashed the City coach last year they said very little. They're a very good football team, no bitterness from me about that but as stated on this excellent thread several times it's the behaviour off the field which makes me that way.It was inevitable what happened was always going to. They are a self pitying victimised bunch. They are proud of their ground being full of blood thirsty animals full of aggressive behaviour. I have been to loads of grounds down the years and have never experienced anything so vile anywhere else. They are a disgrace to the name of football. The likes of Carragher being in that senior position in Sky makes it all the worse, he's so bitter. Gary Neville can say some ludicrous things but can't come close. I have never met a bunch so bitter in my life. I'm sick of it. You''ll never walk alone (unless we try to furlough you)' my arse.

It's been allowed to fester mate. They've encouraged and revelled in such behaviour and this is the natural outcome.

I just joined and sad already to read your experiences with reds.
Are you seriously saying you have never met a decent reds fan?
Ok mate. Yes I know quite a few reds. Majority are decent people- until you start talking football then they ALL become deluded. You cant have a conversation with them and any slight criticism of anything to do with Lfc they are at ya' [Poor language removed] ya bitter, what do you know, always in our shadow, 6 times laa' and on and on. Im not talking individuals but the whole fan base seem the same to me. No reasoning with them.

One, it's the classic rapists defence that they were asking for it. Nothing further needs said on that.

Two, it wasn't the lights, they know full well it was a targetted attack on Everton FC headquarters, something the Echo cowards also ignore.

I might be wrong about this but haven't the blue lights always on the building since Mosh bought it?

They're acting like he just through them on to spite them when he found out about the party.

Not that that matters either way like!

I might be wrong about this but haven't the blue lights always on the building since Mosh bought it?

They're acting like he just through them on to spite them when he found out about the party.

It was lit up blue for armed forces weekend. The bottom of the building was also lit up red. You know, the colours of the flag.... :oops:

Come and listen to my story about a man named Red
A poor mamma's boy, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was playing with a slab
And down on the ground was a babbling lad .

Bulgarian that is, poor sod, not his fault..

Well the first thing you know ol Red's had up in court
The kinfolk said "No!! he was in his bed"
Said "It wa'nt him, twas that lad from Che-el-sea"
So they loaded up their guns and they waited for Ci-it-y"

Coach, that is. Sterling, Stones, other stars.

Outro

Well now it's time to say good bye to Red and all his kin.
And did you like them fireworks for kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next year to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of Reds**** hospitality

Chelsea that is. Sh*t as well, Throw your shoes too..

We're all scum back here, y'know?
Brilliant. God Imiss that show. Not see it for years. Probably considered un PC now for some vague non descript reason

Which is why I talk about self-regulation, they need to acknowledge their issues and their complicity within the events now and in the past - real acknowledgement.

If they are the minority as some will argue, you would suspect that they'd proportionality still have been a minority of those who attended the Pier Head.

Yes, they'd likely be a higher proportion than usual because of the demographics of who attended and their own reasoning, but they'd still be a minority.

Where was indignation there and then? Where was the action? Perhaps there was criticism and maybe it wasn't filmed. I wasn't there, so I don't really know.

But, the evidence shows that multiple individuals fired multiple rockets including the idiot with a stray one that went into a crowd. Why wasn't he stopped by them?

They're either complicit because they supported his actions or complicity by their inaction to intervene if they disagreed. Remember, they're only a minority...

... so the majority should be able to act. It's the same on social media afterwards where the majority could or should be acting to oust these Neanderthals.

Now let's be honest, we've got our own issues as a club and we have some idiot fans too, but I'd sincerely hope that there'd be some form of response.

It's easy to say it's a minority or its someone else if you don't want to take responsibility or feel it is easier to push something under the carpet.

I don't actually think it's the club's real responsibility to manage these people although they could obviously do more to help; fans are the club and fans should act.
None of them will acknowledge anything. Why? Because they'd have to admit to themselves that they are part of the problem. It begins with them. It ends with them. It is them.
We all know how it goes though...
Lie, deflect, deny. The kopite way.

It was Chelsea
It was the police
It was the government
It was the mortar in the brickwork
It was Everton
It was wools
It was...
It was...
It was...

Stand up and own your shît you utter cowards.

Vile club with the vilest of fan bases

Disgraceful although I doubt very much that whoever fired the firework even knew it was the EFC office
BTW by Friday afternoon LFC had received congratulation messages from dozens of clubs in the UK and abroad. One notable club was missing.
Do one you dog. Take your sister club shouts with you too.
Why should we congratulate the club that has brought shame on our great City.

Just been for milk. House on the way has a cardboard cutout of klopp.
I looked at it and did a double take and said to the builders on site "my word, I thought it was Harold Shipman"
Cue witty response of " on your way for a pint of bitter then?"

St George's Hall and the Town Hall were lit up red but I don't recall having the urge to raise them to the ground.

One of my red mates actually said to me:

'Yeah he shoudn't have fired the fireworks but was a bit of a stupid idea from Everton to have the blue lights on'

Hang on a sec....every Evertonian in the city has had to put up with all these cringy posters / cardboard cut outs / Jurgen Klopp sex dolls being plastered over the city for weeks, and there hasn't been one example of an Everton fan vandalising any of that stuff.

But the reds see one blue light and they're all offended and feel provoked to attack it!?
Of course it was lit up in red white and blue for Armded forces day. Did they not see that?

It was lit up blue for armed forces weekend. The bottom of the building was also lit up red. You know, the colours of the flag.... :oops:
Lads, again...

THE BUILDING WAS NOT LIT UP BLUE.
THE BUILDING WAS LIT UP IN RED WHITE and BLUE FOR ARMED FORCES WEEK

Same as it is every year

Status
Not open for further replies.