Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there - just a few quick questions for you.

I hope you are enjoying you're * title and the associated scenes of joy and gay abandon we have witnessed in our great city? Not sure I would be on RAWK/SOS if we had just won a trophy ( even one as tainted and denatured as your *), but each to there own I suppose.

You ask if we don't know genuine decent reds.

I thought I did, and had a few lifelong mates who I would have previously called genuine decent reds, but their actions following this weekends events have changed my opinion somewhat.

The way you and they have gone about trying to defend the indefensible actions of not a few people, but the large number of reds involved in the various illegal activities that they decided to partake in has made me sick to my stomach.

I don't think I need to remind you of what has happened , but I will incase you have forgotten due to the large number of unsavoury whataboutery that's gone on.

We have been told it was just stray fireworks hitting Everton's head office - videos have shown is a lie.

We have been told there were only "a few dickheads" - images and videos have shown large number of decent reds cheering these arseholes on, and even showing children how to fire rockets - the next generation of [Phrase removed] training right there. No decent reds stopped this "minority" from attempted arson/gbh/abh/murder ( pure luck nobody was seriously hurt from the fireworks - there may have been as several decent reds are in the city's critically covid stretched hospitals in serious conditions)
Thanks.I joined up because I used to like the forum not to gloat about a title nor to defend the undefendable.
I joined because I would be able to read all of the articles and read comments not just the football-related ones.
Like I said earlier the fun seems to be drained from the Everton Forum now. I used to love Chico and his pre-match photos and such. Some real genuine guys about then as well.Banned for some silly reasons sometimes or maybe just got fed up whenever Everton went a goal behind in a match.
Only on this article for now but would like to end it at this point.( not my life yet )
Looking forward therefore to reading and posting on other issues if I am allowed to.

Thanks.I joined up because I used to like the forum not to gloat about a title nor to defend the undefendable.
I joined because I would be able to read all of the articles and read comments not just the football-related ones.
Like I said earlier the fun seems to be drained from the Everton Forum now. I used to love Chico and his pre-match photos and such. Some real genuine guys about then as well.Banned for some silly reasons sometimes or maybe just got fed up whenever Everton went a goal behind in a match.
Only on this article for now but would like to end it at this point.( not my life yet )
Looking forward therefore to reading and posting on other issues if I am allowed to.

Thanks for the head pat.

Have you read anything I typed - do you have any input on anything that has happened or I have said?

You are all part of the problem sadly, and you still don't even recognise it.

The main thing that finished any notion of decent reds today, was the downright lies and deflection employed by them to try and cover up what had gone on.

Stray rockets = aimed at building, only a few idiots = 300 rioting and attacking police - all lies actively pushed by decent kopites until videos and images were available.

I'll tell you the thing that pushed the wall over for me in relation to decent reds - Some "decent" red thought it would be a good idea to share the name and details of a young evertonian, saying that he was the guy firing the rockets at the liver buildings. This lie was quickly taken up by other "decent" reds, and shared far an wide over social media, thus perpetuating the lie.

Only when challenged did this information be called as an untruth, and some "decent" reds deleted their posts, but the damage had been done - no real apology to the lad it his family from any of them, as far as I could see - that is not the behaviour of "decent" people, let alone kopites.

Do you have any input on any of the above?

Therefore, I can only conclude that there are no decent reds - I will still class them as my friends and family, and still love them as, in the main, they are decent people, but in football releated matters, I cannot consider any red decent after this shameful weekend.

What actually breaks my heart, is the fact that Liverpool FC and it's "decent" fans, who have been so active in their search for the truth and justice, in relation to the wrongs done to them in the past by the west Yorkshire constabulary and the conservative government of 1989, can so readily and easily use lies, disinformation and untruths to try and cover up the actions of its supporters, and actively blame Evertonians for the disgraceful scenes witnessed.

I feel betrayed by all these so called "decent" reds, even though I am still proud that my club, myself and all Evertonians have stood shoulder to shoulder with Liverpool FC and their supporters in their fight for truth and justice for the 96, and would do so again in a heartbeat.

I can't stop you posting on this forum, and please take no offence if I also include you as one of these "decent" kopites, whose opinion in any football related matters is of no consequence or relevance to me.

Personally, I find it a little strange that you are not with like minded individuals celebrating your team's * title win, but each to there own.

As our famous chant goes - kopites are gobshites - the events this weekend have sadly proven this to be true.

Thanks for the head pat.

Have you read anything I typed - do you have any input on anything that has happened or I have said?

You are all part of the problem sadly, and you still don't even recognise it.

The main thing that finished any notion of decent reds today, was the downright lies and deflection employed by them to try and cover up what had gone on.

Stray rockets = aimed at building, only a few idiots = 300 rioting and attacking police - all lies actively pushed by decent kopites until videos and images were available.

I'll tell you the thing that pushed the wall over for me in relation to decent reds - Some "decent" red thought it would be a good idea to share the name and details of a young evertonian, saying that he was the guy firing the rockets at the liver buildings. This lie was quickly taken up by other "decent" reds, and shared far an wide over social media, thus perpetuating the lie.

Only when challenged did this information be called as an untruth, and some "decent" reds deleted their posts, but the damage had been done - no real apology to the lad it his family from any of them, as far as I could see - that is not the behaviour of "decent" people, let alone kopites.

Do you have any input on any of the above?

Therefore, I can only conclude that there are no decent reds - I will still class them as my friends and family, and still love them as, in the main, they are decent people, but in football releated matters, I cannot consider any red decent after this shameful weekend.

What actually breaks my heart, is the fact that Liverpool FC and it's "decent" fans, who have been so active in their search for the truth and justice, in relation to the wrongs done to them in the past by the west Yorkshire constabulary and the conservative government of 1989, can so readily and easily use lies, disinformation and untruths to try and cover up the actions of its supporters, and actively blame Evertonians for the disgraceful scenes witnessed.

I feel betrayed by all these so called "decent" reds, even though I am still proud that my club, myself and all Evertonians have stood shoulder to shoulder with Liverpool FC and their supporters in their fight for truth and justice for the 96, and would do so again in a heartbeat.

I can't stop you posting on this forum, and please take no offence if I also include you as one of these "decent" kopites, whose opinion in any football related matters is of no consequence or relevance to me.

Personally, I find it a little strange that you are not with like minded individuals celebrating your team's * title win, but each to there own.

As our famous chant goes - kopites are gobshites - the events this weekend have sadly proven this to be true.
tenor.gif

I've just had a look at their thread about us, over an rawk.And everyone is making firework related puns and jokes.Those scumbags have no shame.They disgraced a great city with their behaviour, and they feel no shame about that.An arson attack on the Liver building, and running pitch battles with the police on the strand.What scum what lowlife.

Was at Heysel and also at Roma final before that when my mother was hospitalized by those lovable Italians who bricked all the fans leaving the Stadium.
Maggie wanted to ban all football fans even before that. England fans especially.
Lots of issues were about in those days mostly political but it was a sad sight for those that were there believe me.
Fights erupted from both sides and sadly innocents died.
No one sings about that.
20200629_013401.jpg

Would that be this Maggie?

Was at Heysel and also at Roma final before that when my mother was hospitalized by those lovable Italians who bricked all the fans leaving the Stadium.
So my guess is you went to Heysel with revenge on your mind?
I bet you were amongst the rest of the savages that attacked those Juventus fans. I bet you've got blood on your hands. Get one back on then Italians did you?
Bet your mum was proud

Seen a video of them attacking police officers that were trying to help one of their own injured fans.

Disgusting!

Seen a video of them attacking police officers that were trying to help one of their own injured fans.

Disgusting!
They weren't liverpool fans, they were thugs/wools/not real fans/possibly Evertonians/ defo not Michael Shields (he was in bed)

Only the two who eventually realise that the police are trying to help a fellow fan (defo not a thug as he's been bottled by thugs) are actual real bona fide Liberpewl fans. Eventually

C...s

The firework dopes will be caught and I will be interested to find out their History. It won't be as Evertonians that's for sure.
Did you see the photos of the empty cans, wine bottles, them gas tube things scattered everywhere?
Police will nail them but the hurt will have been done by them to all red supporters and blue alike.
These kids are not football fans, anyone see many over 25 at the gig which was organized online by the echo site.
Go around Town any weekend after 2 am and the same ones will be there.
Liverpool is like Beirut every Sunday morning.
Stabbings, drug sellers, etc. It's not all football-related.
These are our students, visitors, and others out to earn money.
No mate, can’t have that. Everyone who was at the Pier Head was there to ‘celebrate’ Liverpool winning the league. Whether it makes you feel better to label the ones who misbehaved as students and scalls, doesn’t alter that fact.
The lad who’s been nicked for the fireworks, had travelled in, likely with his old man imo. He didn’t catch the bus carrying 4ft long rockets......he was a red, as were those cheering him and the others on. All reds, some will be regular match goers others less so, but so what? They’re all reds.

So you and your club need to own them, they’re yours, don’t try and shift them off as somehow being undesirable intruders. They’re part of your fanbase so own them.

The statements put out by both your club and those clowns at SoS was shameful. Barely a word of condemnation, more of a placation and a promise of a future parade ffs. This is what pisses us off about your club and fans, you never, ever take full ownership of anything perpetrated by some of the absolute dregs who follow your club. Some of your fanbase is rotten to the core, and has been for donkeys. What happened on Thursday / Friday just reaffirmed it, for the umpteenth time. Own your own [Poor language removed] for once, as until you do it’ll never change, and there’ll be more of the same down the road.

No mate, can’t have that. Everyone who was at the Pier Head was there to ‘celebrate’ Liverpool winning the league. Whether it makes you feel better to label the ones who misbehaved as students and scalls, doesn’t alter that fact.
The lad who’s been nicked for the fireworks, had travelled in, likely with his old man imo. He didn’t catch the bus carrying 4ft long rockets......he was a red, as were those cheering him and the others on. All reds, some will be regular match goers others less so, but so what? They’re all reds.

So you and your club need to own them, they’re yours, don’t try and shift them off as somehow being undesirable intruders. They’re part of your fanbase so own them.

The statements put out by both your club and those clowns at SoS was shameful. Barely a word of condemnation, more of a placation and a promise of a future parade ffs. This is what pisses us off about your club and fans, you never, ever take full ownership of anything perpetrated by some of the absolute dregs who follow your club. Some of your fanbase is rotten to the core, and has been for donkeys. What happened on Thursday / Friday just reaffirmed it, for the umpteenth time. Own your own [Poor language removed] for once, as until you do it’ll never change, and there’ll be more of the same down the road.
They are never going to change mate.
02.jpg

Whoops, that's meant to say kopite, not narcissist.
Actually wait, in many cases they are one and the same thing.

I can't believe that they won the league and the first they think about is coming after us?
And they dare to call us bitter and resentful.
When we win the league, I can PROMISE you that the last thing I'll be thinking about is the circus freak show happening across the park at Anfield, FFS!

Not typical of you. How about smashing a pavement stone over a Bulgarian waiters head. Heysal, Not going to West Ham, Fanta scruff, shouting at the telly, not being able to get a ticket for Anfield, Steau Bucharest, singing about Lee Carsleys son and Shamus broken leg, pushing senior citizens into fountains, master baiting in front of woman and children, robbing tickets off your own fans, Cilla Black, Stan boardman and Jimmy Tarbock, publicly supporting Suarez the racist, Getting me arrested (twice) for kicking off when you had the numbers, making me hate Monday mornings going into school, throwing paint over Ruperts tower and Dixies statue.
I hate the lot of you and despise the club that the Devil has chosen to carry on his work on earth. I am bitter and blue and chose to die that way rather than live with your shame. God bless Everton.

Show ‘em yer studs there, boy.

Top rant....and I endorse every word of it :pint2:

I dont think they do, but I’m sure they have a plaque do they?

Indeed they do have a plaque.

If you look closely enough you will find it on a wall outside the Pit.

And it informs us that “39 football supporters lost their lives” at Heysel.

It does’t mention which team those supporters rooted for nor does it provide context for the disaster or its cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.