Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t go back to stones. He was itching to leave for better things. Let him rot on the subs bench.

We need players who aren’t injury prone.

....the rumour of Juventus wanting Digne in a swap deal for Rabiot is odd. Saying that, I wonder if player exchange could be a feature of this window given the impact of Lockdown.

....the rumour of Juventus wanting Digne in a swap deal for Rabiot is odd. Saying that, I wonder if player exchange could be a feature of this window given the impact of Lockdown.
Hope that doesn’t happen. Digne is one of only a handful of players that we currently have, that is of the necessary pedigree, to be good enough to mount a challenge for a top 4 place.

Id say that was jarg mate tbh, there has been a thing in last few days with the Juve DoF stating that they want to keep Rabiot

I hope we don't get Stones back. Don't rate him at all. First job of a CB is to defend and he is bang average at it.
He hasn’t managed to remove the errors from his game. There’s a time and a place to pass the ball out at the back and there is a time to thump it out.
He doesn’t seem to have learnt that dark arts. He became a liability towards the end at Everton, and judging from his lack of appearances for city, he still is.

Since when could Stones not defend? He was brilliant for us at times and could completely dominate some of the top strikers in the league. Yes he’s had a few rocky periods under Guardiola with injury and playing next to some less than great partners. Let’s not pretend though he’s not an absolute league above Michael Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.