11 players from the current bottom 3 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sladen90

Player Valuation: £8m
I'm watching the Norwich game at the minute and thinking to myself 'they actually have a few decent players'.

Bournemouth, villa and Norwich are the teams currently in the relegation zone. I think at least 2 of the 3 will definitely go down. So my challenge is to make a full team of players from them three teams that you would have at Everton either as a first team member or squad player. Mine is:

Ramsdale
Aarons Godfray Mings lewis
Luiz Billing
Cantwell Buendia Grealish
King

I know this threads a load of crap but please bare in mind I've been drinking all day and at the in laws house

I'm watching the Norwich game at the minute and thinking to myself 'they actually have a few decent players'.

Bournemouth, villa and Norwich are the teams currently in the relegation zone. I think at least 2 of the 3 will definitely go down. So my challenge is to make a full team of players from them three teams that you would have at Everton either as a first team member or squad player. Mine is:

Ramsdale
Luiz Billing
King

I know this threads a load of crap but please bare in mind I've been drinking all day and at the in laws house
The last line got me chuckling.

As for the players, for me it is Grealish and Aarons if they don't make it a crazy price. Maybe Buendia but the number that are good enough for where we want to be is quite low.

Cantwell and Aarons.

Everyone else is terrible, that's why they're getting relegated.

Ramsdale
Luiz Billing
King

Would only go for Aarons there if I'm totally honest.

Well I'd love us to sign Grealish but not for the 4 billion quid he'd cost.

I really like Cantwell, Think he's a decent talent.
Norwich RB/LB looked decent as well.
Grealish would could too mush but would buy as well.
Wouldn't take any of the Bournemouth players.
Also bring Elmohamady home.

Status
Not open for further replies.