Key players sold:
Gueye - £27m

Walsh spent in total (with ins and outs):
£92m.

Key players sold:
Lukaku - £76m
Stones - £50m
Barkley - £15m

Similar in terms of money spent however Walsh has sold key players for huge amounts apart from Barkley who originally agreed to sign for £30m but is a RAT.
Walsh wasted much more money though, Sig, Morgan, Sandro, Bolasie, Martina and on and on we will get peanuts back for. Most of Brands's signings even if they don't work out we will make decent money back on them, some we might take a slight hit others we will double in value(Richy, Digne). Only Delph has been a massive mistake and he was only eight million and Iwobi we spent too much on after we got knocked back for Zaha. Gbamin has had two serious injuries very unfortunate. I must admit I expected more unknown gems but he is investing in the main in players with potential.

Walsh wasted much more money though, Sig, Morgan, Sandro, Bolasie, Martina and on and on we will get peanuts back for. Most of Brands's signings even if they don't work out we will make decent money back on them, some we might take a slight hit others we will double in value(Richy, Digne). Only Delph has been a massive mistake and he was only eight million and Iwobi we spent too much on after we got knocked back for Zaha. Gbamin has had two serious injuries very unfortunate. I must admit I expected more unknown gems but he is investing in the main in players with potential.

look on the brihght side if he can offload Schneids and Stekelenburg.

Must have been the cleaning lady that bought Delph.

Strange this , any time that we make a bad signing under Brands it's down to someone else but when there is a sucessful signing like Silva signing his adopted son Richarlison , noooooo that was Brands idea.

Im just trolling mate.

Ive said loads of times every player we signed under Brands is down to Brands, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Idiots claiming he cant be given credit for Richarlison are just clowns.

He takes all the credit and all the blame.

We wont buy 2 new CMs, just so you know.
Almost certainly, but we sure need 2. We've been so poor for so long in the middle of the park and we're frequently being overrun by bottom of the table Norwich today. It's been a really poor performance from Gomes and Davies.

OK Marcel, that was 3 out of 4 midfielders you had on the pitch there. And our midfield is absolutely dreadful. In fact, it isn't that good. This "excellent first window" is appearing not so.......If Bernard & Gomes were as good as half the people hype them on here, they would be tearing apart a woeful bottom of the table side with 21 points. In fat, lets face it, they are a championship side. Instead, it is woefully weak, slow with zero ideas of creativity and most certainly zero goals......

Status
Not open for further replies.