Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First half was poor second much better when Sig came on and offered more composure in midfield. Dom and Iwobi looked a threat we should have taken more chances. Overall a win is a win away from home and we were pretty solid we must improve in possession though. Man of the match, Keane.

First half we were poor, second half a bit better. Thanks to Keane's flick header we got the 3 point, the rest did not have much of a clue.

For me no doubt Davies, Iwobi and Siggy just not good enough, get rid.

However 3 points very welcome

Iwobi motm for me. Didn't see 1st half, but thought he got us up the pitch numerous times and should have had an assist to his name as well.

Closely followed by Keane and Holgate.

First half we were poor, second half a bit better. Thanks to Keane's flick header we got the 3 point, the rest did not have much of a clue.

??
Iwobi was one of the few who actually did some good today.

Just hope that our survival doesn't depend on the final game against a resurgent Bournemouth in a winner take all fixture.
If so, your skids will need peeling off you. :eek:

I'm only 31 but I've actually had angina since our 3-2 win vs Watford in 2017 (the one where Clev missed the pen on 95 minutes) - honest truth.... this team is actually going to kill me. God forbid we have another Coventry sketch

Iwobi and Siggurdson were two of our better players tonight, in principle I agree with you but you can't use tonight's game as a reason to bin those two (you can use the rest of the season, however).

Status
Not open for further replies.