2019/20 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, debuts can be like that. As much as people think they should play a blinder some players get lost.
Once he relaxes and plays a few games will be the time to judge him I think.
He’s lucky he has Ancelotti as his boss, the wise old Owl will know if he’s good enough
That's it , Carlo knows how important this game was and I don't think he would throw him in unless he sees him doing a job . Although the boy didn't do a good Pele impression, he worked hard and helped out defensively. Maybe he didn't see Bernard doing the job needed .
CA knows what he is doing .

Anthony Gordon is rubbish he didn’t set up loads of chances against a team who have only dropped points in the league twice before playing us.

Oh dear.

Got to give the lad a run of games. For the first couple of games all he will be concentrating on is not making any mistakes. Carlo should tell him he’s going to play in the be t 5 games come what may, even tell him that he’s coming off after 50 or 70 minutes so give it everything until then. Don’t see why both Gordon a d Bernard can’t start at times

Thats ridiculous. He gave the ball away most times he got it first half v liverpool. Y u dont tell that lad hes going to get 5 games then have to haul him off when he does the same against say Norwich.

Keep him hungry, tell him to be always ready and tell him to make the most of his chances

Surely we should trust Ancelloti. He clearly cant have Bernard on his mind so it shows he was dissappointed . with Gordon on Sunday otherwise he would 100% be starting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.