Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho would be like Ozil at Arsenal but without the good patch as Arsenals set up actually favored Ozil. Deffo the type to down tools.

He is a luxury player which we cannot afford at the moment. Need a DM and a Box to Box

Spending 60 mil on a luxury flop would be make me really question Brands.

Flabbergasted at people seeing Coutinho as a signing we don't need when our wide options are Iwobi, Walcott, Sidibe.

He would instantly become our best player, especially under Carlo.

One can dream!
He wouldn’t work in a midfield 2, he does very little other than score 7 great goals a season, he’d be on stupid money and absolutely no one other than Liverpool fans and Barca’s DoF rated him as highly as the media did.

In all seriousness I know fans from other clubs, will moan about players within their squads who don’t offer much. But I doubt there’s another club in the PL who have so many players who offer NOTHING to the cause. No wonder Brands has harped on about reducing the squad size. The previous regime’s have an awful lot to answer for.

Coutinho would be like Ozil at Arsenal but without the good patch as Arsenals set up actually favored Ozil. Deffo the type to down tools.

He is a luxury player which we cannot afford at the moment. Need a DM and a Box to Box

Spending 60 mil on a luxury flop would be make me really question Brands.
We do need a player who gives us the luxury of creating chances but I do think the questions about how motivated Coutinho would be are fair.

He wouldn’t work in a midfield 2, he does very little other than score 7 great goals a season, he’d be on stupid money and absolutely no one other than Liverpool fans and Barca’s DoF rated him as highly as the media did.
Hmmmm... i get the feeling if he moves to one of the top teams in the league, everybody would change their tune and feel as though we missed out. He was brilliant for Liverpool (premier league)... i can't see why a loan with view to buy wouldn't be a great deal?

Hmmmm... i get the feeling if he moves to one of the top teams in the league, everybody would change their tune and feel as though we missed out. He was brilliant for Liverpool (premier league)... i can't see why a loan with view to buy wouldn't be a great deal?

A loan would be good, he's a good player, however a loan where we pay £25m for the privilege is a horrific deal in every sense of the word.

We do need a player who gives us the luxury of creating chances but I do think the questions about how motivated Coutinho would be are fair.
His only motivation would be to perform in the PL to get other bigger club’s attention the following year. Works two ways, we have a motivated player bursting a gut to perform, but alternatively he’s only doing it so he can leave us.

His only motivation would be to perform in the PL to get other bigger club’s attention the following year. Works two ways, we have a motivated player bursting a gut to perform, but alternatively he’s only doing it so he can leave us.
It could work that way or it could work like Schneiderlin where he realizes the big club phase of his career is done and mails it in

Status
Not open for further replies.