Pennington
Dowell
Bolasie

Lossl Virginia stekelenburg
Coleman Kenny Keane Pennington garbutt martina connolly
Besic Schneiderlin Sigurdsson delph
Iwobi bernard walcott bolasie dowell ramirez niasse

Thats stek, garbutt, niasse and marina to release

A pot of another 21 players potentially to move on.

...possibly. i know he’s only 20 but he’s played surprisingly few games in his career. Barcelona clearly took a punt on his potential. A loan would be preferable, although he does look rapid.
....it looks like he’s only played 20 first team games in his career, so he must have some reputation. His YouTube clips are very impressive, much better than the recent performances I’ve seen.

6'3 athletic, rapid, confident ball player who got player of the month for Schalke before lockdown and was Phenomenal for Barca vs Inter in the champions league.

2 years younger than Gabriel...like you say, may well be they see him as having a higher ceiling than Gabriel.

but we’d make a huge loss on Sigurdsson, possibly too huge for FFP

Sigurdsson is three years in, most of his transfer fee will be deprecated already for FFP, prob down to somewhere around 10-12m. Keane will be down to somewhere around 8 I would think. (This is assuming FFP uses deprecated numbers in their calcs which I assume they do).

Lossl Virginia stekelenburg
Coleman Kenny Keane Pennington garbutt martina connolly
Besic Schneiderlin Sigurdsson delph
Iwobi bernard walcott bolasie dowell ramirez niasse

Thats stek, garbutt, niasse and marina to release

A pot of another 21 players potentially to move on.

6'3 athletic, rapid, confident ball player who got player of the month for Schalke before lockdown and was Phenomenal for Barca vs Inter in the champions league.

2 years younger than Gabriel...like you say, may well be they see him as having a higher ceiling than Gabriel.

Just Zat selling the squad whole again and replacing it with garbo.

Sigurdsson is three years in, most of his transfer fee will be deprecated already for FFP, prob down to somewhere around 10-12m. Keane will be down to somewhere around 8 I would think. (This is assuming FFP uses deprecated numbers in their calcs which I assume they do).

We could easily get £15-18 million for Keane being an "England International".

Siggurdsson would ideally be a loan move taking on half of his wages then maybe sell him for peanuts in his final year.

Bolasie loan until his contract expires next year taking on half his wages

Besic permanent deal for cheap

Kenny & Davies sold for a few million each

Bernard if we wanted a wide player could go for £12-15 million which nets us a decent profit FFP wise.

Its only really Schneiderlin we will take a hit on FFP speaking but even that will only be to the tune of about £4-5 million I work out which we could claw half of that back flogging Hornby.

No excuse not to be able to back Ancelotti and claw as much in FFP wise this summer.

....he didn’t have much option, though. If I remember rightly, David Luiz left on transfer deadline day so it was unlikely Zouma was going to be made available. The only chance was for him to kick up a fuss and hand in a transfer request but even then Chelsea were in control of the situation.

Tomori was offered to us on loan, but the Luiz transfer also scuppered that.

The fact Zouma remained at Chelsea was little to do with Zouma.
I think the Luiz stuff happened as a result of Zouma and Tomori staying.

We could easily get £15-18 million for Keane being an "England International".

Siggurdsson would ideally be a loan move taking on half of his wages then maybe sell him for peanuts in his final year.

Bolasie loan until his contract expires next year taking on half his wages

Besic permanent deal for cheap

Kenny & Davies sold for a few million each

Bernard if we wanted a wide player could go for £12-15 million which nets us a decent profit FFP wise.

Its only really Schneiderlin we will take a hit on FFP speaking but even that will only be to the tune of about £4-5 million I work out which we could claw half of that back flogging Hornby.

No excuse not to be able to back Ancelotti and claw as much in FFP wise this summer.

Keane £17.5mil
Bernard £12.5mil
Kenny £7.5mil
Davies £12.5mil
Besic £2.5mil
Schneiderlin £2mil
Sigurdsson £8mil
Hornby £1.8mil
Sandro £2mil
Dowell £1.5mil
Pennington £500k
Bolasie £2mil

£70mil there

Thats 1 CB, 1 RB, 1 CM to replace in that lot.

I can barely name 5 players I would miss from the whole squad.

Richarlison
DCL
Holgate
Digne

Thats it for me at the moment...

...interesting view. I thought he was just looking for another move. I was sure Tomori loan to us had been agreed, but that was pulled when Luiz wanted to leave (hence the last minute chase for Rojo).

Tomori still favoured there or could he be an option?

Keane £17.5mil
Bernard £12.5mil
Kenny £7.5mil
Davies £12.5mil
Besic £2.5mil
Schneiderlin £2mil
Sigurdsson £8mil
Hornby £1.8mil
Sandro £2mil
Dowell £1.5mil
Pennington £500k
Bolasie £2mil

£70mil there

Thats 1 CB, 1 RB, 1 CM to replace in that lot.

Why are we selling Bernard here Zatmonster?

Status
Not open for further replies.