Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFP Postponed...and so it begins...Brands sending out our negotiating teams.

Makes sense to spend as much as possible this season then cut back a bit next & sell the likes of Keane/Iwobi etc. Next summer to balance the books when other clubs have the finances to buy our crap.

A) Barkley is a total piece of crap for teh way he ran away from a transfer so he could rehabilitate on our cost and wages before signing again with the same team.

B) Barkley hates his boyhood club so much he deleted all relevance to them on social media and got his boyhood tattoos removed as well.

C) He's really really really not as good as a lot of you think he is. The whole "he'll be amazing in a better team" went out the window when he went to Chelsea and, shocker, was bang average with them as well.

Conclusion: pipe down with the Barkley shouts.

If FFP isn't an issue this summer should tell us once and for all whether Usmanov is bank rolling us. If he is we should be able to spend lavishly. If we sign Ryan Fraser and a load of other no marks then I think we can put the rumour to bed.

Yep I think over the coming weeks we may start getting business done now confirmation has been recieved.

I have wondered why we havent tied up deals for the likes of Allan & Gabriel yet and (just my opinion) I think its been waiting to see the full financial picture before getting stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.