Transfer Rumour Ryan Fraser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the virus has changed our transfer plans, in a big way. Decent free signing with Premier league experience.

We need players who are going to make a big difference to our starting 11. I'm not sure this guy adds much quality. If he was going to cost 25 mill would we buy him? No, so we dont think he's worth 25 mill. We need to buy some quality and I think this guy just slightly improves the squad. Not worth the hassle.

Can’t see him coming and don’t think he’s good enough, but with Iwobi not suiting our 442 formation, he could be moved on and Fraser replacing him making money for elsewhere.

Barnard and Fraser can battle it out for the left

Honestly I thought he was 24 and now I'm really not sure what the point is. At least at 24 if he's bad you can sell him to which ever of the Glasgow sectarians will have him in three years for a decent amount. Not the same if he is pushing thirty by the end of the deal.

Still don't think he is as bad as some are making out, but I don't think it is worthwhile.

Honestly I thought he was 24 and now I'm really not sure what the point is. At least at 24 if he's bad you can sell him to which ever of the Glasgow sectarians will have him in three years for a decent amount. Not the same if he is pushing thirty by the end of the deal.

Still don't think he is as bad as some are making out, but I don't think it is worthwhile.

Because 26 is ancient?

Status
Not open for further replies.