Transfer Rumour Thiago Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe I actually saw people comparing signing Thiago Silva to signing players like Ashley Williams and Delph. William's never accomplished anything besides being Wales captain which isnt impressive and delph was a role player for City. Silva has been one of the best CBs globally over the last decade and was been an important contributor in his teams winning things. Not all 35 year olds are equal
Playing for the American national team ain’t a big thing either mate if we’re gonna get tetchy

The last Silva we had was a disaster so just for the name alone I’d usually say no.

but this feels different

Playing for the American national team ain’t a big thing either mate if we’re gonna get tetchy
Never said it was. Dont recall advocating for signing michael bradley lol
In regards to Silva I just meant being a leader for Brazil who has won things during his tenure carries more weight than Ashley William's captaining Wales who dont have the same success or expectations

Jeez, highest earner? I really want him here tbh, i would prefer those sort of wages to be for a nailed on starter, then again, he probably will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.