Should there be Flags,Banners & scarfs at Goodison during closed doors football...

Banners,Flags & scarfs at goodison during closed doors football...

• Yes

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 37.8%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to drape a massive banner of Fantascruff getting sparked out on the away section seats so it's prominent on the TV coverage. That and one of Shields in tears getting charged in court. The online fume from der best supporterz in the weeeerld will be boss.

Huge banner with this on:

asterisk_001.jpg

It should reflect the real live game atmosphere as much as possible.

So we should pump in ‘booing’ from the speakers and groans whenever Davies has the ball.

Do you know if Everton football club wants it Marcus ?
Cause if you want to get it done, surely it has to be done for Sunday
For me it is a big yess.
Anything to give the place an extra feel good factor.
Always impressed me when i see for example England games at Euro / World Cup with fans bringing all kinds of banners.

But people will miss out who have every right to be there as much as the next person.

I suppose with season ticket holders they could do a deal say an allocation go 1 home game and then another the following and so on and so fourth.

I just think zero fans makes it all a farce & for smaller clubs in Leagues 1 and 2 who rely on gate money this could finish them.

Cheese on toast for me, batch bread, Cheddar and Monterey Jack and a dollop of mustard once the cheeses are melted

It shows you how truly we are resigned to losing the Derby that gravitating to pretends this is not a real football match is comforting. Like imagine if we were the dominant team we wouldn’t care we would just relish it as another opportunity to Smash them In bizarre circumstances.

But we are just pretending it’s not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.