Cazoo to replace Sportpesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Imagine being bothered” etc etc then go on to tell everyone how not bothered you are , is basically my timeline . Always the same.

They have agreed to build a huge car preparation site in partnership with British Car Auctions on the old Rockingham Speedway site in Corby. A capacity of 6000 cars. Arfur Daley it is not.

So 10 million per season. Sounds good. What is the SportsPesa deal worth per year?
9.6m allegedly. I suppose the sponsership of the academy and women’s kits might see us net probably 1m combined for both. Sleeve sponser is up for renewal, but I don’t know the terms of the angry birds deal, but I can’t see a new deal getting much more.

"The difference with the Cazoo deal is it does not include the Everton Women’s team or academy sides, enabling Everton to pursue alternative partners beyond the men's senior squad."

@GrandOldTeam hopefully Usmanov sponsers one/both of these for a few bob along with the sleeve sponser.

Start up, ish, on line used cars. Bloke who started it has made a mint from on line stuff, so has been very well backed by folk who do that. Did Zoopla.

Obviously, I knew none of that till a hour or so ago.

Not sure I would fancy buying a used car online myself.
Sold Zoopla for 2.2 billion

The best we can get, evidently. Proof that Usmanov has no intentions of matching Abramovich’s investment in Chelsea despite his superior wealth, though.

Saw a lad on twitter upload this design with Cazoo now on the front
evertonhome2020-21.png

The best we can get, evidently. Proof that Usmanov has no intentions of matching Abramovich’s investment in Chelsea despite his superior wealth, though.
As I said earlier. We’re already under investigation by the PL over Usmanov paying 30m to be the preferred sponser for the naming rights of the new stadium. If he was to throw another 15-20m at shirt sponsership, just maybe the PL would investigate us further. He’s basically given us 30m when there was no other companies involved at present in the bidding process.

As I said earlier. We’re already under investigation by the PL over Usmanov paying 30m to be the preferred sponser for the naming rights of the new stadium. If he was to throw another 15-20m at shirt sponsership, just maybe the PL would investigate us further. He’s basically given us 30m when there was no other companies involved at present in the bidding process.

We aren’t under investigation mate. Any tabloid that claims that we have been is chatting bubbles.

Sometimes you just need to accept the reality, rather than making excuses to maintain a fantasy.

They have agreed to build a huge car preparation site in partnership with British Car Auctions on the old Rockingham Speedway site in Corby. A capacity of 6000 cars. Arfur Daley it is not.

The owner of BCA is called John Bailey. I think. And its Bristol Car Auctions.

He bought a £5 million house, knocked it down, and built a small castle instead. Lives near me, and is rough as.

It might not be his company though, but if its the one deals with most import and export of cars in the UK, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.